You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

I think that story is going to get big. And a bit of a turning point in all this. House & Senate seem to all be sorta jumping ship from the Trumps.

Mitch, yeah so much for being tough on Putin, Tillerson supposedly called it a checkmark on meeting notes. "Did you do it?"   "No."   Check, did that on my list.

Then the whole US-Russia cybersecurity committee lol. Someone called it the shortest lived Presidential initiative.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

What do you think Obama would have done differently in the meeting? Considering he didn't do shit during the actual election. I am sure both Obama and Trump told him not to do it again but we also aren't going to go to war over it either. Of course Putin is going to deny it. What did we all expect to happen??

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

HOW DID ROMNEY KNOWN THIS, a man with no security clearances in comparison to Obama yet Obama, who was the president, did not???? Romney should have been president in 2012

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What do you think Obama would have done differently in the meeting? Considering he didn't do shit during the actual election. I am sure both Obama and Trump told him not to do it again but we also aren't going to go to war over it either. Of course Putin is going to deny it. What did we all expect to happen??

I don't know what obama would do...it doesn't matter...he will never be president again.

The point is that the whole thing is absurd. How else is good old Vlad supposed to respond?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What do you think Obama would have done differently in the meeting? Considering he didn't do shit during the actual election. I am sure both Obama and Trump told him not to do it again but we also aren't going to go to war over it either.

For starters he placed sanctions onto Russia.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What do you think Obama would have done differently in the meeting? Considering he didn't do shit during the actual election. I am sure both Obama and Trump told him not to do it again but we also aren't going to go to war over it either.

What effect did those have? Did it stop him from taking Crimea?  Attempting to hack our election systems?  He drew a red line in the sand too.  And did dick all, because some of you still think talking is the same thing as doing.  You elected an academic as your President.  What's the old saying, "Those who can, do.  Those that can't, teach."  He talked, but he never did anything of substance. 

But we can't talk about that.  Never talk about Obama.  Truthers have piss tapes and conspiracies to masturbate too.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Well, SG said he did "nothing".  Secondly, it was done in January 2017 anyway, Obama was on his way out & this was the next admins mess at that point. Always is as the sitting Prez is days away from their ouster. Bush packed it up in November 2008.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

And kicked the Russians out of America immediately.

You know what else happened immediately when Trump took office? He wanted to re-open that same Russian compound, much to the chagrin of everybody at his side. (That article was posted here btw, ignored by the "conservatives.")

PaSnow wrote:

I think that story is going to get big. And a bit of a turning point in all this. House & Senate seem to all be sorta jumping ship from the Trumps..

Notice though, as I said, how they both totally ignore that story and go to their usual shticks.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

And kicked the Russians out of America immediately.

You know what else happened immediately when Trump took office? He wanted to re-open that same Russian compound, much to the chagrin of everybody at his side. (That article was posted here btw, ignored by the "conservatives.")

PaSnow wrote:

I think that story is going to get big. And a bit of a turning point in all this. House & Senate seem to all be sorta jumping ship from the Trumps..

Notice though, as I said, how they both totally ignore that story and go to their usual shticks.

No, Truther.  We don't want to look like an asshole like you did for months, making assumptions.  A report was made, I'll wait for someone to provide an illegal action, and not just mere speculation.  Why don't you find another YouTube video written by a fellow college drop out that puts your conspiracy in a kid friendly format. 

Your own party has abandoned this tripe.  Maybe you should follow suit, and wait for actual evidence.  But continue to embarrass yourself.  Your idiotic postings are one of the pleasures I look forward to each day.  Every day it's like "How fucking stupid can SLC be today?"  And every day you don't disappoint.  I'm sure you'll be posting under Bud Fox soon enough, completing the retard circle.

Board footer