You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You know, it's not entirely out of the question that he might be going Howard Hughes/mentally unstable. There could be something behind the scenes that they don't want the public to know.

Who's minding the store?

Is there anyone in that group that can be trusted? I think much of the world can now admit that Bush wasn't really the president. Cheney was.

If Trump is unstable or just the reality TV show puppet for his minions, which minion is at the top of the food chain? It is Pence or someone else?

If the answer isn't apparent, the accusation must not be very strong.

^ what??

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

North Korea launched another missile. These two are gonna go full crazy.

Does anyone have veto power over the Presidents choice to launch nukes?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

North Korea launched another missile. These two are gonna go full crazy.

Does anyone have veto power over the Presidents choice to launch nukes?

No

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

At least the Mooch is providing A+ entertainment. That New Yorker piece 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Friday News Dump: Reince Preibus is out

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Friday News Dump: Reince Preibus is out

Not surprised there....but Christ what a mess.

Axl S wrote:

At least the Mooch is providing A+ entertainment. That New Yorker piece 16

I've seen a few people publicly request Joe Pesci to read it out loud.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

With Kelly the new COS, I bet Sessions is moved to Homeland Security, frees up Trump to get a new AG without having to fire anyone.

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:

With Kelly the new COS, I bet Sessions is moved to Homeland Security, frees up Trump to get a new AG without having to fire anyone.

Nope. No way that happens. Sessions isn't going anywhere until Mueller is done or Sessions is caught doing something illegal.

If Trump fucks with Sessions, he's done.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Nope. No way that happens. Sessions isn't going anywhere until Mueller is done or Sessions is caught doing something illegal.

All the shit Sessions is doing with the border and El Salvador is the definition of Homeland Security. Haha I wouldn't be shocked. Dana Perino is the one predicting this

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

All the shit Sessions is doing with the border and El Salvador is the definition of Homeland Security. Haha I wouldn't be shocked. Dana Perino is the one predicting this

Kobach is going to get it. Trumps going to harp on immigration. It's a big win for him and he knows the courts won't stop deportations or ending DACA. The democrats are powerless to stop him on immigration and law enforcement. It's read meat he can feed the base and force the left to look like idiots on. No one can intelligently support an open border and letting criminals remain in the US.

Board footer