You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Friday News Dump: Reince Preibus is out

Not surprised there....but Christ what a mess.

Axl S wrote:

At least the Mooch is providing A+ entertainment. That New Yorker piece 16

I've seen a few people publicly request Joe Pesci to read it out loud.

The Leo Getz Joe Pesci ...

59748093.jpg

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

What's all this really about tho?  If Preibus was a big culprit of the leaks, getting rid of his people may stop the leaks. But the investigation will remain ongoing. I bet Preibus was pretty shocked over the evidence the Feds had, and knew this admin was gonna go down. He never 'bought in' imho.

I guess there's a chance Trump becomes the 'Drain the Swamp' and take over Washington type of outsider he claimed he would be. Or, it ends up a disaster & he just begins firing everybody including Session & Mueller & eventually gets impeached.

I don't see anything else happening other than those two scenarios.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What's all this really about tho?  If Preibus was a big culprit of the leaks, getting rid of his people may stop the leaks. But the investigation will remain ongoing. I bet Preibus was pretty shocked over the evidence the Feds had, and knew this admin was gonna go down. He never 'bought in' imho.

I guess there's a chance Trump becomes the 'Drain the Swamp' and take over Washington type of outsider he claimed he would be. Or, it ends up a disaster & he just begins firing everybody including Session & Mueller & eventually gets impeached.

I don't see anything else happening other than those two scenarios.

The Mueller guys does seem to have some conflicts though. I agree with Trump on that.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nope. No way that happens. Sessions isn't going anywhere until Mueller is done or Sessions is caught doing something illegal.

If Trump fucks with Sessions, he's done.

All the shit Sessions is doing with the border and El Salvador is the definition of Homeland Security. Haha I wouldn't be shocked. Dana Perino is the one predicting this

Kobach is going to get it. Trumps going to harp on immigration. It's a big win for him and he knows the courts won't stop deportations or ending DACA. The democrats are powerless to stop him on immigration and law enforcement. It's read meat he can feed the base and force the left to look like idiots on. No one can intelligently support an open border and letting criminals remain in the US.

Lol

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Saw this on Facebook.  Thought it was funny

20294134_1544062402281222_5572175229840374916_n.jpg?oh=f15a7e3352b98bc9e4cb3b91a3d460d1&oe=59F13F1B

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Saw this on Facebook.  Thought it was funny

https://scontent.fagc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ … e=59F13F1B

Thank god you've made it your life mission to tell others how they should and shouldn't be.

Let's embark on an adventure shall we? Let's just say this is a mental illness as you suppose all too much often. I want to thank you for baring the cross and finally standing up to these people. First, take away their jobs, next take away their health care, and finally abolish them from society.

Sounds like important work.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

image.png

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/30/po … times.html

So when do we hold sanctuary cities accountable?  This man had been deported 20 times.  Portland ignored the federal immigration detainer, and released this man so he could then rape a 65 year old woman.  Sob stories galore, but you never see the immigration activist acknowledge that this is what happens when you don't adhere to immigration law.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Trump down to 39% in typically friendly Rasmussen poll.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ … rack_jul31

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

And now the Mooch is gone.

Sure, there's no chaos at all here.

Board footer