You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Just a theory, anyone wonder if maybe someone (newspaper) dug something up on Mooch & questioned WH officials on it?  Something the WH would be embarrased about so they pre-emptively axed him?! (sex tape, call girl client list etc).

As for NK, it has become a concern. Fortunately, Trump does seem to (sortof) be taking some time with it, as opposed to his Twitter handle. A fear tho is with Russia now retaliating on us, hopefully they don't end up siding with NK. Could lead to a setup of WW3 (exaggerating a bit, but you get what I mean).

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nah, you still cling to conspiracy nonsense and misreading articles. Still think Russia hacked our voting machines?

The far left's obsession with conspiracy doesn't negate Trump's poor performance and erratic behavior.  Some of us are consistent.  Some only howl when their enemy does something wrong.  It's apparent which side you fall on.

There goes lyin' Randy again. Can't help himself.

What is weird though is your indirect defense of Trump and this investigation. Even after you're proven wrong again and again as this story  unfolds, you continue. How much egg on your face before you get a clue?

Well yes I believe Russia was in our voting machines, because there have been reports that said they were...moron. Voter databases and other software was absolutely compromised. A leaked NSA document also said the same thing. The only people denying it are 1) The Kremlin 2) Guys who lose sleep every night working through their transexual panic.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I'm genuinely concerned with Venezuela. It's the Cold War all over again. The US and its immediate allies condemn. Europe sucks its thumb.

This opens a real opportunity for China to step in and deploy military assets on the American continents. Russia doesn't need their oil, so it's less able to act. But China already gets a significant amount of oil there.

Prop Madurro up with aide, and antagonize the US with Chinese assets, quite possibly nukes. It's Cuba all over again.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Just a theory, anyone wonder if maybe someone (newspaper) dug something up on Mooch & questioned WH officials on it?  Something the WH would be embarrased about so they pre-emptively axed him?! (sex tape, call girl client list etc).

While Trump and ‘Mooch’ were creating diversions — lawmakers heard explosive testimony in Russia probe

One of the most important congressional hearings yet in the Trump-Russia probe took place Wednesday, in the midst of one of President Donald Trump’s most chaotic weeks yet.

Bill Browder — once the biggest portfolio investor in Russia but now a leading critic of Vladimir Putin — told the Senate Judiciary Committee how the Russian president needs to lift U.S. sanctions to deliver what he promised to corrupt oligarchs who support his rule, reported Huffington Post.

“There are approximately 10,000 officials in Russia working for Putin who are given instructions to kill, torture, kidnap, extort money from people and seize their property,” Browder testified.

Browder and his attorney, Sergei Magnitsky, blew the whistle on a scam by corrupt Russian officials to steal one of his companies and then illegally claimed back $230 million taxes he’d paid.

U.S. imposed sanctions in 2012 against some Putin cronies involved in the attorney’s death, which a Russian attorney asked Donald Trump to lift in exchange for campaign assistance offered to his son and other top campaign officials.

“Before the Magnitsky Act, Putin could guarantee them impunity and this system of illegal wealth accumulation worked smoothly,” Browder testified. “However, after the passage of the Magnitsky Act, Putin’s guarantee disappeared.”

Putin himself has suffered great consequences under the Magnitsky Act, the hedge fund manager told lawmakers, because the Panama Papers show Putin received some of the money stolen from the scheme exposed by Magnitsky.

“Based on the language of the Magnitsky Act, this would make Putin personally subject to Magnitsky sanctions,” Browder testified.

“This is particularly worrying for Putin, because he is one of the richest men in the world,” he continued. “I estimate that he has accumulated $200 billion of ill-gotten gains from these types of operations over his 17 years in power.”

Browder then dropped the hammer, just hours after Trump surprisingly announced a ban on transgender service members.

“(Putin) keeps his money in the West and all of his money in the West is potentially exposed to asset freezes and confiscation,” Browder testified. “Therefore, he has a significant and very personal interest in finding a way to get rid of the Magnitsky sanctions.”

The testimony received less coverage than other hearings, in part because Browder is more obscure than previous witnesses — but also because it came after Trump’s raunchy speech to Boy Scouts and a day ahead of a profane rant by new communications chief Anthony Scaramucci.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/while-t … ssia-probe

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The crusty old marine hard ass, grumpy old man drill sergeant shtick will wear on Trump very quickly. Flynn was an asslicker, Kelly isn't, and is a total dick.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nah, you still cling to conspiracy nonsense and misreading articles. Still think Russia hacked our voting machines?

The far left's obsession with conspiracy doesn't negate Trump's poor performance and erratic behavior.  Some of us are consistent.  Some only howl when their enemy does something wrong.  It's apparent which side you fall on.

There goes lyin' Randy again. Can't help himself.

What is weird though is your indirect defense of Trump and this investigation. Even after you're proven wrong again and again as this story  unfolds, you continue. How much egg on your face before you get a clue?

Well yes I believe Russia was in our voting machines, because there have been reports that said they were...moron. Voter databases and other software was absolutely compromised. A leaked NSA document also said the same thing. The only people denying it are 1) The Kremlin 2) Guys who lose sleep every night working through their transexual panic.

Can you link the article that says they got in our voting machines?  I know you really struggle reading. You're a headlines and a Samantha Bea kind of guy.

We know that got into state registration systems. More reason to require ID to vote, but racism or something. As always, no action. But they never got into a single voting machine. No agency has said that. But please, prove me wrong. Show me what ballot machines were compromised.

I'll eagerly await the clever names you'll call me.

That's your problem. You can't think or explain. You assume something is right, and when someone questions it, you get upset and lash out.  I'm sure you're very well read on gender dysphoria and the concept of transgenderism. I'm sure you have a great opinion on them in the military. We both know you haven't had an original opinion in decades. You parrot whatever nonsense makes the opposing side look wrong, and never look to see if it's true.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They did try in 21 states to hack voting machines. Check Google, there was interesting stuff today where hackers showed the machines can easily be hacked.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

They did try in 21 states to hack voting machines. Check Google, there was interesting stuff today where hackers showed the machines can easily be hacked.

I saw what happened in Vegas. But even they said that the hacks employed would have been logged and noticed. And they had direct access to machines no one was still using.

The claim that Russia hacked our voting machines is inaccurate. No one has said they tampered in the actual election machines. Sure, they got data on voters from public facing networks, like state election sites. But the actual voting machines has never been claimed by any source.

Claiming so, as SLC does, shows a lack of understanding and fact. It's a false claim he genuinely believes and never bothered to verify. It fit his narrative and he went with it.

I was guilty of the same thing, repeating the false claim Democrats were bussing in protestors for union shit. I assumed it was true, claimed it once. Got called out, discovered I was wrong and learned something. I didn't continue to parade my ignorance.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

It's clearly a waste of time to show Flagg anything. He acts like we're making this stuff up.

Anytime he's shown the truth, he ignores it, never apologizes or admits he is wrong, just goes to the next tirade.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I was guilty of the same thing, repeating the false claim Democrats were bussing in protestors for union shit. I assumed it was true, claimed it once. Got called out, discovered I was wrong and learned something. I didn't continue to parade my ignorance.

Yea, you're so humble. What a farce.

Is there anything you don't lie about?

Some people wonder if you even served.

Board footer