You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Harris is coming off really bad...

"I WILL NOT BE LECTURED ABOUT ALL THE BLACK FOLKS I LOCKED UP!!!"

As her white hubby walks up on stage lol

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm still waiting on a bad ass woman to show up.

She still wouldn't answer about court packing.

I’m not sure how big a deal court packing is with people—I don’t support it. But polls do show Americans on the whole support the next president pick the justice. I say the rules are the rules.

Pence still didn’t provide an answer about how Trump will protect people with pre-existing conditions and also didn’t address the question regarding the U.S. covid death rate. I think people do really care about those questions.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

I’m not sure how big a deal court packing is with people—I don’t support it. But polls do show Americans on the whole support the next president pick the justice. I say the rules are the rules.

Pence still didn’t provide an answer about how Trump will protect people with pre-existing conditions and also didn’t address the question regarding the U.S. covid death rate. I think people do really care about those questions.

Yes, but he drilled her on court packing and then emphasizing that her no answer is an answer on court packing, that they will try to do it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Trump doesn't have a healthcare plan so there's not much anyone can defend.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Also the plexiglass was dumb. Goodnight!

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I thought it was a fairly even debate. Definitely didn't see anyone clearly come out on top. Hope the Biden/Trump debate flows a bit more like this one.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Pence won, Kamala is still a bitch.

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Still waiting for Pence to answer any questions.

It's okay, mitch. Pence won the debate but Trump will no doubt ruin it.

LOL.  Did you people watch it?? It wasn't even close. Harris was near flawless. She wasn't a "Bitch" she was a prosecutor. A shark. lol, you people claiming Pence won is laughable. Pence wasn't as terrible as trump, he did ok, but Harris clearly schooled him throughout. pence had a pretty good final segment about coming together etc.

There's no concern about pence being atop the ticket. (He views aside) he's an ok politician, debtater, speaker, but he'd never rally the lunatic base the way trump has. Do you think he'd have stood a chance in the 2016 GOP primary?  He was better than trump, but clearly lost. Big Bri might be right, he could've 'stopped the hemmoraging' which, if that's you're definition of a win I suppose I can envision it since he's the 'Head Of Covide Response Task Force' yet needed a plexiglass shield around him all night long. 16

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

It was terrible, pence lol. There's 3 people on the planet who believe pence won, and strangely they all post ona  Guns N Roses message board haha.

its over.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

If he won, he won by lying and not answering questions.

He lied about taxes and the administration’s record on healthcare.

Just flat out lied.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

If he won, he won by lying and not answering questions.

He lied about taxes and the administration’s record on healthcare.

Just flat out lied.

He didn't win shit. He was average. TBH tho I had high expectations Harris would crush him, and he would be terrible. It was pretty close to that. She was stellar, and he flustered thru his way, sweated, looked like he had covid. She should really start getting tested.

Board footer