You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Pence was exactly the same as Trump in one respect, he talked too much too often and went off topic constantly. This election  isnt about substance though so I don’t think we should care anymore about debates. What a waste of time.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Pence was exactly the same as Trump in one respect, he talked too much too often and went off topic constantly. This election  isnt about substance though so I don’t think we should care anymore about debates. What a waste of time.

They needed to mute his mic.  Maybe they weren't expecting him to go on long, like trump.  TBH tho I think they want it to be a 'first' when they mute trump. So they didn't want to break the seal of it on pence.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

They needed to mute his mic.  Maybe they weren't expecting him to go on long, like trump.  TBH tho I think they want it to be a 'first' when they mute trump. So they didn't want to break the seal of it on pence.

Looks like we might be getting my wish...trump is saying he won’t participate anymore.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://news.yahoo.com/feds-charge-six- … 54002.html

I’ve never heard one story about American militia that was positive.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Well, Harris has two fans who think she won, so there's that.

I don't know where Pence lied. She came out of the gate saying Trump called covid a hoax, which is a lie, and tried her best to distance herself from the green new deal, which she was a co-sponsor. And there's fracking. Her fake Lincoln story. Him taking her and the media to task about the infamous "fine people on both sides" lie was a highlight for him.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't know where Pence lied. She came out of the gate saying Trump called covid a hoax, which is a lie,

Does this sound like a man who's taking a pandemic serious?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't know where Pence lied. She came out of the gate saying Trump called covid a hoax, which is a lie,

[/embed]

You’re aware that the edited clip you posted occurred at the same time every Democrat was telling people to flood NYC and SF, right?  Attacking Trump (as did the WHO) for closing the borders. You don’t get to rewrite history because it’s politically convenient now. People under 60 who get infected have a 99.9999% survival rate according to the CDC. 99.5% for those 61-70. You’re free to stay indoors the rest of your life, but since you’ve never had a flu shot, you’re in no position to lecture others or advocate to “follow the science”.

Fauci says to vote in person. Follow the science. Not Dr Gupta on CNN.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

[/embed]

You’re aware that the edited clip you posted occurred at the same time every Democrat was telling people to flood NYC and SF, right?  Attacking Trump (as did the WHO) for closing the borders. You don’t get to rewrite history because it’s politically convenient now. People under 60 who get infected have a 99.9999% survival rate according to the CDC. 99.5% for those 61-70. You’re free to stay indoors the rest of your life, but since you’ve never had a flu shot, you’re in no position to lecture others or advocate to “follow the science”.

Fauci says to vote in person. Follow the science. Not Dr Gupta on CNN.

Boo hoo-hoo you lose.

So trump did 1 thing. Right?   You're advocating the trump response team, with 200,000 dead & easily soaring to 400k, is a success because he did 1 thing, and only 1 thing. right?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Think the answer is no 14

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

btw, I read an article on ap a few weeks ago, from pretty early on, Feb or March, which said 'upwards of 200,000 people could die from it in the US' as if it was a worse case scenario. And it sure read like one when imagining myself back in February. We'll double that easily I think by NYE.

Also, why does the US have 5% of the global population, yet 20% of the deaths, and we were fortunate enough to get 30-60 days advance warning it was coming, whereas it was already spreading rampant in Europe before here.

Board footer