You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

121187610_401917924134960_1405849665069336439_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=0QpcUD5_pIYAX-uHd_-&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=84011266166dca33cab7bcc470dfc5a1&oe=5FA775ED

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Sounds like Trump is already trying to host events in person at the white house. It hasn't even been a week.

What a joke.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

In a big plot twist, one of the militia guys involved in the kidnapping scheme is a BLM supporter and another was anti-Trump.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

In a big plot twist, one of the militia guys involved in the kidnapping scheme is a BLM supporter and another was anti-Trump.

Got a link?  Google is giving me nada.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If they are boogaloo boys as the story suggests, they are anti-police like BLM.

As for being anti-Trump, anarchists are pretty much anti-everyone, no?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This SC senate race is really getting interesting. Graham refused a covid test so the debate with Harrison was canceled.

That’s either an odd choice to make when you are tied in the polls or Graham knows he has covid. He was sitting by Lee at some judiciary committee events.

Now, if he has covid, that also would likely push the ACB hearings back to right before or after the election.

Like McConnell, I never really thought Graham would lose. But it’s a real dogfight now. This kerfuffle could make it even closer.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's definitely odd.

bigbri wrote:

If they are boogaloo boys as the story suggests, they are anti-police like BLM.

As for being anti-Trump, anarchists are pretty much anti-everyone, no?

Yeah, and a lot different than how they were being portrayed.

Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

So 3 weeks out from the election, I think Trump is going to win.  I've been paying very close attention to the states that matter this election.  All Trump needs to do is win Mi, Wi, or PA and he has 270+ electorals. This assumes he wins AZ , FL and OH of course.  But I haven't seen much that indicates those are going to swing to Biden, especially after the 2018 election. 

Biden should win this, but if 2016 is actually representative of the electorate and the silent support for Trump, I think he walks away with it.

Board footer