You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Biden had this opportunity to disavow antifa and didnt. There videos of protesters yelling at these posers and telling them they're not welcome and to go home, while politicians and media not only justify them but praise them, even equating them d-day soldiers.

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Think about that...you’re unable to tell a pollster who doesn’t care who you’re voting for...bc why?!

You can keep questioning the polls all you want.

What about trump embracing white supremacy round and also reaching out to blue collar folks?

Because they're embarrassed?

So embarrassed you can’t tell someone you don’t know and will never speak to again?

Yes. They won't admit it. People were voting for Trump, then walked out of polling stations and lied to exit pollers on who they'd just voted for.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Because they're embarrassed?

So embarrassed you can’t tell someone you don’t know and will never speak to again?

Yes. They won't admit it. People were voting for Trump, then walked out of polling stations and lied to exit pollers on who they'd just voted for.

After a failed term, do you expect those are the kind of voters who will vote for him again?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Biden told his audience he was running for the senate today. This is who I want controlling the nukes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

After a failed term, do you expect those are the kind of voters who will vote for him again?

I wouldn't call it a failed term, people are saying despite covid, they're better off now than 4 years ago, I'd say they're more fatigued from a chaotic term and an infuriating President.

If I were a Republican I'd invest big time in Latino communities. Trump actually improved with that demographic while Dems are growing with rich, college educated white folks.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I wouldn't call it a failed term, people are saying despite covid, they're better off now than 4 years ago, I'd say they're more fatigued from a chaotic term and an infuriating President.

If I were a Republican I'd invest big time in Latino communities. Trump actually improved with that demographic while Dems are growing with rich, college educated white folks.

"Despite" lol.  despite covid... lol.  That's the entirety of his failure. and the Dow Jones has been riding Obamas record highs since 2013.

And Bidens been gaining on seniors, and women.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

"Despite" lol.  despite covid... lol.  That's the entirety of his failure. and the Dow Jones has been riding Obamas record highs since 2013.

Are you ever going to qualify this statement, or continually ignore you don’t have a rationale to justify it. What could Trump have done to stop the spread that he didn’t do?  Don’t come up with guesses. What could he have done that would have tangibly affected the outbreak? He shut down the borders against popular opinion and the WHO, and has been vindicated in that decision. He supported Fauci’s flattening the curve. Arbitrarily destroying the economy and way of life for every American isn’t something should be done lightly and without consideration and debate.

Harris couldn’t answer either when pressed for what Biden would have done differently. Trump sent the ventilators and PPE to the distressed zones. They sent the mobile hospitals.

You live in some twilight zone where any person could have stopped Covid in the US without a Chinese style martial lockdown. Your allies can’t go a day without congregating in the streets by the 100s, spitting into police officers faces. There’s just no world where the federal government could have handled COVID better than it did, regardless of who’s in the White House.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Biden told his audience he was running for the senate today. This is who I want controlling the nukes.

Yea...we all want the morally bankrupt, business failure who speaks incoherently daily.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

"There’s just no world where the federal government could have handled COVID better than it did"  ahhh yes, all hail king trumpf.

You keep saying 'he did 1 thing, he did 1 thing'.. LOL, yeah takes more than 1 thing to achieve success. "Don't blame me, I did 1 thing".

"What could Trump have done to stop the spread that he didn’t do? " -- Randall Flagg

He could have expressed a pandemic was likely coming in January (he didn't)
Shut down the cruise industry early on (he didn't)
He could have recommended people & business reduce travel (he didn't)
He could have encouraged masks early on, in February (He didn't)
He could have recommended business events and expos reschedule (he didn't, they did so on their own amidst confusion & uncertainty)
He could have stopped holding rallies (he didn't)
He called it a Hoax on February 29th.
He complimented the governor of Georgia for reopening in April.
He cntinued to hold rallies in the summertime.
He held a superspreader 2 weeks ago where over 30 people have now been reported to have been infected.
He came down with coronavirus.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Are you ever going to qualify this statement, or continually ignore you don’t have a rationale to justify it. What could Trump have done to stop the spread that he didn’t do?  Don’t come up with guesses. What could he have done that would have tangibly affected the outbreak? He shut down the borders against popular opinion and the WHO, and has been vindicated in that decision. He supported Fauci’s flattening the curve. Arbitrarily destroying the economy and way of life for every American isn’t something should be done lightly and without consideration and debate.

Harris couldn’t answer either when pressed for what Biden would have done differently. Trump sent the ventilators and PPE to the distressed zones. They sent the mobile hospitals.

You live in some twilight zone where any person could have stopped Covid in the US without a Chinese style martial lockdown. Your allies can’t go a day without congregating in the streets by the 100s, spitting into police officers faces. There’s just no world where the federal government could have handled COVID better than it did, regardless of who’s in the White House.

He didn’t do anything...he literally did nothing. Shutting down flights does nothing because it’s already here roll

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Also, he didn't 'shut down flights from China'.  He only banned Chinese citizens from coming to the US.  Flights were coming in daily from China.

Board footer