You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

What does trump have to do to be declared a white supremacist? Does he have to say, ‘I’m a white supremacist?’

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Dems have pinned this as a person who intends to kill Obamacare. You're aware the ACA actually polls pretty well among the public, and people want to see it kept?

The Dems are isolating Senators such as Lindsay Graham (also Colorado, Iowa, Arizona) to essentially vote to kill off the Affordable Care Act, a policy that is pretty well liked overall, and the public would rather it be tweaked than abolished. So Senators such as him, in tight re-election races, become vilified, lose support, and voted out. Dems keep the House, take the Senate, and Biden adds 2 justices.

So who wins?  She kills off Obamacare, then becomes a minority vote the rest of her time onboard. Hey, like you say Randall, "She did 1 thing"

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

If you think Biden wants to pack the court, let alone will have a complicit senate, you have no idea what’s going on. That’s why Biden won’t answer the question. And two justices wouldn’t change the power grab, it’d be 6-5. Democrats do that and they lose power in 2022. Your opinions aren’t reflective of the mainstream.

Randall Flagg

Hey PaSnow, what court case is going to end the ACA?

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

"There’s just no world where the federal government could have handled COVID better than it did"  ahhh yes, all hail king trumpf.

You keep saying 'he did 1 thing, he did 1 thing'.. LOL, yeah takes more than 1 thing to achieve success. "Don't blame me, I did 1 thing".

"What could Trump have done to stop the spread that he didn’t do? " -- Randall Flagg

He could have expressed a pandemic was likely coming in January (he didn't)
Shut down the cruise industry early on (he didn't)
He could have recommended people & business reduce travel (he didn't)
He could have encouraged masks early on, in February (He didn't)
He could have recommended business events and expos reschedule (he didn't, they did so on their own amidst confusion & uncertainty)
He could have stopped holding rallies (he didn't)
He called it a Hoax on February 29th.
He complimented the governor of Georgia for reopening in April.
He cntinued to hold rallies in the summertime.
He held a superspreader 2 weeks ago where over 30 people have now been reported to have been infected.
He came down with coronavirus.

You recognize this is nonsense right?  What medical professionals advocated a masks in February? How many lives would have been saved if he followed your conjecture?  He never called it a hoax, you’re showing your ignorance. Fact check yourself. It’s not the job of the President to dictate a lockdown in cities of 15 that didn’t have the virus in February. No one is claiming they would have done any of the shit you’re saying. Like I said, you’re as uninformed as they come, but you have no problem being vocal about it. You don’t even recognize the absurdity of the things you say.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you ask me the court packing over the past 4 years has been a disgrace...

This is an absurd question. The whole point of the last four years is to put enough conservatives on the supreme court to overturn the affordable care act.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you think Biden wants to pack the court, let alone will have a complicit senate, you have no idea what’s going on. That’s why Biden won’t answer the question. And two justices wouldn’t change the power grab, it’d be 6-5. Democrats do that and they lose power in 2022. Your opinions aren’t reflective of the mainstream.

And you think yours are mainstream? You Think trump wins despite being extremely unpopular and even your precious Rasmussen poll has him down by 12.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you ask me the court packing over the past 4 years has been a disgrace...

This is an absurd question. The whole point of the last four years is to put enough conservatives on the supreme court to overturn the affordable care act.

Don’t use words you don’t know the meaning of.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/320798/plu … right.aspx

Your opinion isn’t representative of the country. You’re an ultra partisan with no concern for factual accuracy or ideological consistency. It’s be funny if you weren’t so gullible to parrot far left talking points. The party in power confirming justices isn’t court packing, adding justices to support the destruction of the judiciary is.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

And you think yours are mainstream? You Think trump wins despite being extremely unpopular and even your precious Rasmussen poll has him down by 12.

I separate my personal opinions with what I understand to be populist sentiment. But absolutely, my beliefs are much more in line with the average American than yours. I’m not an irrational partisan telling people we deserved COVID.

Board footer