You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

"On election night I'll be doing the same thing everyone else is doing, but when I'm done jerking off at least I'll have something to show for it."

George Carlin.

Yea Carlin had it absolutely right...although what a field day he’d have with trump

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/

A site that keeps track of the vote total.

Trump is leading 16-10.

A town near Dixville Notch does the same thing and Trump won that vote.

This might be the only time he leads in NH.

Why do we know what any votes are at this time?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I'm definitely gonna borrow a xanax from the dog tonight.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

And so it begins....

I knew this was going to start. The shift in tone days ago was the warning sign. The polls going from "he's got it in the bag!" to "we're not promising anything" was another sign. The contrast in crowd size everyone was told to ignore is another.

Biggest red flag of all and when the Biden team could no longer kid themselves is when they realized Trump is pulling in minorities. If elections were covered like they used to be...down the middle on all news outlets, this would've been a huge story yesterday.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/

A site that keeps track of the vote total.

Trump is leading 16-10.

A town near Dixville Notch does the same thing and Trump won that vote.

This might be the only time he leads in NH.

Why do we know what any votes are at this time?

Those tiny towns counted their votes at midnight. Probably took all of 30 seconds.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

If you guys are looking for something to pass the time today and maybe cut some anxiety...here's a fun game I discovered during the election season...

https://www.politicalmachine.com/

It works great on lap tops and desktops...it costs about $15...but man it's the best election 'game' I've ever encountered. I highly recommend you give it a try.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James wrote:

And so it begins....

I knew this was going to start. The shift in tone days ago was the warning sign. The polls going from "he's got it in the bag!" to "we're not promising anything" was another sign. The contrast in crowd size everyone was told to ignore is another.

Biggest red flag of all and when the Biden team could no longer kid themselves is when they realized Trump is pulling in minorities. If elections were covered like they used to be...down the middle on all news outlets, this would've been a huge story yesterday.

C'mon James, this is a Breitbart reporter quoting Trump's director of battleground strategy. Don't buy it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Just got back from voting.  In and out in 5 minutes.  That's one vote in PA for Trump.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Just got back from voting.  In and out in 5 minutes.  That's one vote in PA for Trump.

I voted early a couple of weeks ago and waited in an hour-long line, but on the morning walk with the dog today, I saw there was no line. I played myself. (Chicago burbs, here ...)

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Hey Flagg, since you're in a battleground state, have you been inundated with calls, tv ads, radio ads, flyers, texts and other stuff from both campaigns?

In Illinois, hell I get nothing. At the presidential level, my vote is nearly inconsequential. My most impact is on statewide races.

Board footer