You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

CBS called AZ a lean for Biden.

The McCain's were very important in that race.

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

GA had a water main break in Fulton county and may not get results tonight.

It got my vote and my wife’s vote! 9

misterID

misterID wrote:

PA is just ridiculous. I can't imagine being okay with leaving these EC's up in the air like this and just going home for the night.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

PA is just ridiculous. I can't imagine being okay with leaving these EC's up in the air like this and just going home for the night.

The EC doesnt vote till December.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Like I said earlier, it's their hail mary play to call with 2 seconds left in the game....and I don't think Joe Biden is Doug Flutie.

James

James wrote:

MSNBC with the panicked fantasy booking.....

"If Biden finds a four leaf clover while playing horseshoes and gets a gravity assist from Jupiter, he MIGHT win. Don't look at the map!!!"

misterID

misterID wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

GA had a water main break in Fulton county and may not get results tonight.

It got my vote and my wife’s vote! 9

bucket

Keep your eyes on Michigan.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

PA just decided to stop counting absentee votes? This close? WTF?

This is the case going to SCOTUS. Realistically, all the votes received after today won’t be allowed to be counted. Our governor decided to arbitrarily extend the election. The court was 4-4 previously and told the state to segregate those ballots to look at after the election. With ACB, that’s 5-4.

That isnt the case. Its Election Day today!!  The votes are received. The machines can only handle 10,000 an hour. So the votes are in, the machines just havent run them yet.

Calm down.

Dude, Wolfe decided that any vote received until Friday will count. Our law doesn’t allow for that. SCOTUS tied 4-4 4 weeks ago stopping it. They refused to take it up last week and ordered the state to segregate all those votes. They’ll hear it again with all 9 justices. The question is which way does ACB go.

James

James wrote:

catpebxwnuw51.jpg

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Guys, can’t believe I have to do this. Gotta turn in for the night. I have a dog with a golfball-size tumor on her rib cage, and we’re going in early to get what news we can.

Have fun the rest of the way. Be nice!

Board footer