You are not logged in. Please register or login.

axlnguns
 Rep: 0 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

axlnguns wrote:

Can I please get a pm? I can't wait to hear how Slash sounds on this.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Brian May talked about Axl being emotionally attached to Robin’s guitar work so it makes sense he left that part in.

I almost wish he had left it in properly and add slash as well.

Like have the robin solo on the studio in the middle section where it was - let richard play this live - then have a another solo section either right after it or at the end where Slash gets to do an outro or something.

But hey, it's not my song I guess, and Axl does write some kickass songs. This shit is so catchy. Lets hope they release it.

axlnguns

axlnguns wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Brian May talked about Axl being emotionally attached to Robin’s guitar work so it makes sense he left that part in.

Like have the robin solo on the studio in the middle section where it was - let richard play this live - then have a another solo section either right after it or at the end where Slash gets to do an outro or something.

But hey, it's not my song I guess, and Axl does write some kickass songs. This shit is so catchy. Lets hope they release it.

That would be interesting if both solos were in that song. A neat dynamic. Would that mean Robin would perform the song with Slash at concerts?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I mean it would be fun for robin to come out and do that...but i'm sure richard could handle it like he does Fink and Bucket's solos in some of the other songs.

I just listened on a better stereo to the same potato-quality leak and i hadn't noticed slash doing a cool slide in to his solo during the robin bit...could be I was full of absolute shit and the solo is fine lol.

Can't wait to hear it in proper quality, it's such a catchy song.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

But hey, it's not my song I guess, and Axl does write some kickass songs. This shit is so catchy. Let’s hope they release it.

This. He’d done this before with Buckethead (IRS for example)and Robin so it’s kind of strange.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
axlnguns wrote:

Can I please get a pm? I can't wait to hear how Slash sounds on this.

Look back a few pages

axlnguns

axlnguns wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I mean it would be fun for robin to come out and do that...but i'm sure richard could handle it like he does Fink and Bucket's solos in some of the other songs.

I just listened on a better stereo to the same potato-quality leak and i hadn't noticed slash doing a cool slide in to his solo during the robin bit...could be I was full of absolute shit and the solo is fine lol.

Can't wait to hear it in proper quality, it's such a catchy song.

I prefer Slash. But I can see Robin share the stage with Slash to do Perhaps exclusively at concerts. I don't think Robin and Slash have ever perform on stage together. I know Robin was on stage when DJ Ashba was around. He did Better on that performance. It would be cool with Robin doing his solo first and then Slash doing his solo right after. It would be like wild fire with two great guitarists. Would AXL be up for the idea? I haven't heard the Slash solo on Perhaps yet. That's why I ask for a pm lol. I can't wait to hear Slash and the slide you've heard. I've only heard the village Perhaps so far. On that one Robin's solo comes in so quick and so fast it's like it's right up there with Robin's Better, This I Love, Street Of Dreams, and TWAT solos. Is the Slash solo like Robin's? Does it come in quick and fast?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
James wrote:

You've got an hour to get that. It's been removed from touchtunes.

Jesus. I think the biggest shame at this point in my life is being a GNR fan. What could possibly be the reason for removal? Did Axl read that we prefered Robin's solo to Slash's still very servicable solo? Shame, Shame.

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:

I wonder if this is all over solo?
Some crazy power play.

Anybody know the mood of the most recent show?

Did Top Hat pull the release,
and as response TB let it go to Jukeboxes
to try and force the songs release?

What a mess,
this band can't even release a single ,
in an age where any fool can do
In just the 30 seconds it takes to upload it lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
James wrote:

You've got an hour to get that. It's been removed from touchtunes.

Jesus. I think the biggest shame at this point in my life is being a GNR fan. What could possibly be the reason for removal? Did Axl read that we prefered Robin's solo to Slash's still very servicable solo? Shame, Shame.

It's really weird.

God only knows what goes on behind the scenes. On top of TB's issues, the "big 3" have to agree on everything.

I'm still pissed they shit canned the UYI remix which was already finished.

Board footer