You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

James wrote:

The 1-2 punch could go either way...

Atlas Shrugged
Oklahoma

Oh My God
Soul Monster

26ovz8.jpg

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I've been too jaded this whole time to give into believing The General was actually going to release.

Very excited to finally hear that.

Hopefully we're back on track for the Slash timeline of "two songs + two songs + I don't recall how many I worked on".

To add to that - Slash has said concretely he wants to do a new record and one of their tech's reiterated just weeks ago that was the plan after the tour because they have the songs ready.

Are we finally in the endgame?

Also, I don't hate that merch, it's kind of cute and goes with the theme of the Perhaps artwork. Its not like random toy trucks that just say GN'R on them.

James

James wrote:

Are we finally in the endgame?

I think so...and I went from jaded over this Perhaps nonsense to genuinely excited.

They could really do something special for us fans who stuck with it from day one....and that's to just release the best songs remaining in the vault.

I don't expect CD II. We're never getting it...and we never were.

But this is close enough.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Also, I don't hate that merch, it's kind of cute and goes with the theme of the Perhaps artwork. Its not like random toy trucks that just say GN'R on them.

Uh, I don't mind the blue triangle shirt as you said it goes with the theme.  But the Perhaps washed hoodie for $70 is awful and I had a good laugh at it.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Not sure how the jukebox version sounded but the music video version sounds much better than the demo Perhaps. Nice job GNR!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Axl S wrote:

To add to that - Slash has said concretely he wants to do a new record and one of their tech's reiterated just weeks ago that was the plan after the tour because they have the songs ready.

Actual new songs? As in, they're going to go into a studio and record new material like a normal band?

Also I like the artwork, it feels like a throwback to the well-designed stuff from the UYI days.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Wow an actual video!

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

I like the video, didn't see that coming at all

James

James wrote:

Just about every media platform is advertising this now.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Shacklermyrye wrote:

Just wait for the magic 8 ball keyrings you know are coming

Well I was close, I should of just figured they would be actual 8 balls

Board footer