You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Neemo wrote:

i saw Zodiac last night...it was alright

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

saw shutter and leatherheads at the movies today.

the original shutter made in japan kicks ass in comparison to the american version.

and leatherheads was more entertaining than i thought it would be.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Dad and I saw 88 Minutes a couple of days ago.  We were the only two in the theatre.  Haha... I'd give it an 8/10.  Pacino was great, as always, and the plot was decent.  It keeps you guessing until the end and there are some pretty intense moments.  I don't understand why it's gotten such poor reviews.  I guess it has to do with the mediocre dialog and somewhat predictable ending.  We enjoyed it, nonetheless.

The music in the film killed it for me. It literally ruined scenes, and made you take it less seriously.

When Al Pacino is running down the street after someone, I don't need to hear a rap song blaring during the scene.

Terrible.

I watched Untraceable last night and it was really good!!

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

I watched "Knocked Up" yesterday and thought it was an enjoyable movie.

myillusions

myillusions wrote:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I was very disappointed in this film.

myillusions wrote:

This film is completely split.   Some people love it, others hate it.   I am going to eventually see it to judge for myself.

I saw Death Sentence last night with Kevin Bacon, it was okay.    Nothing really great about it.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I saw Death Sentence last night with Kevin Bacon, it was okay.    Nothing really great about it.

I was very hyped for that movie, but ended up being severely disappointed.  I think it was because I kept comparing it to Man on Fire, and it just doesnt live up to it.  But on the other hand, I know alot of people who hated Man on Fire.

myillusions

myillusions wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

This film is completely split.   Some people love it, others hate it.   I am going to eventually see it to judge for myself.

I just wasn't impressed from the very beginning and the entire story line was rather boring to me.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

myillusions wrote:

I saw it last night, I liked some parts and disliked others. The storyline gets very far fetched for even an Indy film at the end, which dissappointed me, had they ended it slightly differently I could have gone along with it, as there's theories that something along the lines of the story of KOTKS actually happened so I was fine with the film taking that direction. Harrison Ford still pulled off a good performance as Indy which was my main concern, Ray Winstone's character was a waste of time, didn't really had much to the story in any way.

If you like Indiana Jones films I think most will like it, just don't take it too seriously. Overall I'd say it was better than Temple of Doom but not as good as Raiders or Last Crusade.

Board footer