You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Seeking Fake Set List Picture

James wrote:
ereeper wrote:

I remember Ron said that he had to rehearse Rhiad, but never had to play it live.

I can imagine how that rehearsal went......

There's no way he could make this track work. He doesn't have that "punch" that BH brings to this song.

Axl probably erased it from the setlist.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I rememeber thinking If The World was made up just to mess with us when that was posted.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Is there a spelling-error in Prostitute or is it just me. Looks like it says Prostitue

James

James wrote:
DCK wrote:

Is there a spelling-error in Prostitute or is it just me. Looks like it says Prostitue

Yeah, someone in the GNR camp doesn't know how to spell.

In 7 years they never learned how to spell Riyadh.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Anyone have the NIN photoblog pictures that were CD related? Or at least the dates?

The one I'm interested in is the one where Trent was staring at a computer screen that *may* have had titles of newGN'R songs on it.

James

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Anyone have the NIN photoblog pictures that were CD related? Or at least the dates?

The one I'm interested in is the one where Trent was staring at a computer screen that *may* have had titles of newGN'R songs on it.

I completely forgot about that.

Yeah, someone(sic?) have screenshots of that?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I don't get all this NIN stuff. Why do people think Trent is behind all the leaks?

James

James wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I don't get all this NIN stuff. Why do people think Trent is behind all the leaks?

Trent has played games with the GNR fanbase for years.

Its not speculation. He really does it.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Yeah I understand the games thing but I doubt he leaked this stuff.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Robin being back with Trent, and what leaked appearing to be a setlist CD for players to practice from, it certainly makes NIN's involvement interesting. Trent is an Axl fan, and a proponent of the changing music industry, I think if he had something he'd let it out. And he has Robin.

Board footer