You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl
 Rep: -1 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Axl wrote:

John Rambo for maybe the 11th time.
IMO the best action film in the last couple of years.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I saw Wanted in theaters yesterday.

It was really over the top.  The film tries way too hard to look really badass, but the really geeky lead actor makes it really hard to believe.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

Cocaine Cowboys

Pretty good documentary about the influx of smuggling cocaine into Miami in the late 70's and early 80's.

myillusions

myillusions wrote:
Rex wrote:

It was really over the top.  The film tries way too hard to look really badass, but the really geeky lead actor makes it really hard to believe.

Of course it's over the top and a shit film. It's stars AJ. :sick:

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Rex wrote:

I saw it yesterday too, I enjoyed it though. I know what you mean about being OTT but I think that was the point. The twist disappointed me though, I thought they could have taken it in a more interesting direction than they went in.

Say what you like, Angeline Jolie is fucking hot 11

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
myillusions wrote:
Rex wrote:

Of course it's over the top and a shit film. It's stars AJ. :sick:

i feel the same about aj's movies but this one was surprisingly good. it was a nice action movie, the plot was a little weak but i can deal with that. it was kinda like jumper that i saw earlier this year, to give a comparison

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

saw rambo today

pretty cheesy

nugdafied wrote:

Just got back from HellboyII & it was alrite in a good way. They are obviously turning it into a franchise, but there was some unexpected plot twists. There's some early star wars shit going on here.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I went to see Wall E the other night. Absolutey fantastic! I really enjoyed it. The first half in my opinion was the highlight. It featured Wall E doing his thing, going about his daily routine. Something about it was really hypnotic.  You find yourself really conecting with him. It's weird really but very cool. I could've watched that for two hours. the second half was more "exciting" and played to kids a bit more but all in all this was a great movie.

myillusions

myillusions wrote:

Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery (1997)

I thought this was a good film and I think Ken Burns does a real good job with his films.

Board footer