You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

Re: More leaks soon?

bucketfoot wrote:

what's this "closing in on you" thing you speak of?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Oh God............................................

Closing in on You?? I'm pretty sure that was fake, although a pretty good one. Not trying to contradict MSL here, but dave shared that with me years ago and while I do respect dave and he always swore on a stack of bibles that was real, the authenticity of that could be called into question, although its been like three years since that happened and my memory is hazy.

dave, care to elaborate on that again? How about you MSL? Is there a different clip in circulation?  Where did the original clip surface?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

Just to make sure, is "closing in on you" the same as the clip that is incorrectly referred to as "Checkmate/No Love Remains"?

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

the guitars on that Closing in on you clip are ripped from the PC Gamer Video Podcast (intro music), although, PC Gamer could have somehow gotten their hands on the song and ripped them from the it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

Just to make sure, is "closing in on you" the same as the clip that is incorrectly referred to as "Checkmate/No Love Remains"?

No.

the guitars on that Closing in on you clip are ripped from the PC Gamer Video Podcast (intro music), although, PC Gamer could have somehow gotten their hands on the song and ripped them from the it.

When did this podcast happen? That clip dates back years ago.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Fuck.

Yes, they *seem* to have more of the song - just listen to that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHag2Jq7VE

Dadud... this will forgive you for all your sins.:haha: 9 3

You're the man.:mosh:

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Nevermind.. i tried contacting PC Gamer to see if i could get an artist of the song, but they havent replied. I asked them about 2 years ago.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Oh God............................................

Closing in on You?? I'm pretty sure that was fake, although a pretty good one. Not trying to contradict MSL here, but dave shared that with me years ago and while I do respect dave and he always swore on a stack of bibles that was real, the authenticity of that could be called into question, although its been like three years since that happened and my memory is hazy.

dave, care to elaborate on that again? How about you MSL? Is there a different clip in circulation?  Where did the original clip surface?

I think the Closing In On You clip was legit. Axl really sounded Axl with heavy distortion.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I always thought that "Closing In On You" was legit too. If that WASN'T Axl, it was a damn good fake.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Fuck.

Yes, they *seem* to have more of the song - just listen to that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHag2Jq7VE

Dadud... this will forgive you for all your sins.:haha: 9 3

You're the man.:mosh:

Am I missing something? I just watched 8 mins of nerds talking about video games. What does that have to do with GNR?

Board footer