You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

faldor wrote:

I just got home from work not too long ago.  It took all my strength to not make it a half day and come straight home to give the song a listen, but I knew it'd be waiting for me when I got home.  Patience, is a virtue.  Of course I don't have enough patience to wait for the official release, that's another animal.  (I will buy it if it becomes available, but I may be old and gray by then).

I love the chorus, and the guitars are sick.  Heavy stuff.  I can fully see me blasting this in my car in the near future.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

I really like the song, thats a weird solo on it which makes me think Buckehead (but hey I'm not an authority on the guy).

Whilst I think the song is pretty cool, the sound feels a little dated for me.  Just JMHO.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

It sounds like Bucket at the beginning to me, but it sounds like Ron makes his contributions at about 2:15

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I enjoy the song (definitely grows on you) and could definitely see it as a single, but are we SURE this is Shacklers?

Either way though, we'll know for sure in less than a month

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

I enjoy the song (definitely grows on you) and could definitely see it as a single, but are we SURE this is Shacklers?

Either way though, we'll know for sure in less than a month

When someone russ knows in the industry tells him a lyric in the demo he played on Rock Band this morning and it just happens to match the song we're listening to, I think there's a pretty good chance its Shackler's Revenge.

Also, the guy who leaked the last 9 songs also said its Shackler.

I think everyone wants it to be something else so we'll have a new song in a few weeks.:haha:

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

Man, I love the chorus, especially at the end.  Good stuff.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I think everyone wants it to be something else so we'll have a new song in a few weeks.:haha:

16 That's exactly why

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm so excited to have this confirmed as SR.

Is it possible for someone to change the title of the thread to something like "Chicken Dinner confirmed as Shackler's Revenge?"

Some douche was just trying to tell me that I shouldn't say that the song is confirmed that as Shackler's because it's hearsay from a chain store employee.

Yeah the guy in the chat room was trying to start shit with me earlier. Whatev.... you know me and you know my source. Consider it rock solid.

Did his name rhyme with leadmouth?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

It sounds like Bucket at the beginning to me, but it sounds like Ron makes his contributions at about 2:15

Either way, it's kickass guitar work. 9

Board footer