You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Incognito at it again

Axl S wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If this is all viral marketing, along with the Azoff impostor and idolator stuff, it's not bad. It needs to pick up more steam to work though.

On a side note, like I said elsewhere, this is light-years beyond the quiet times. The GNR machine is in overdrive right now, they are just doing it behind the scenes mostly. Discarding all the specifics going on, the level of activity alone points to something happening soon.

DON'T JINX IT! 16

Whenever hype for something big happening soon occurs, that is usually the case and then it derails sad

That said if this is a viral marketing campaign it needs to pick up a lot more. Just do a trent and post the words "4 weeks" or "Soon" on your site and the ammount of hype that will get will be unbelieveable.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I agree with Bri. Does seem like the train is trying to leave the station. If some of the shit going on is "official", I like what they're doing(aside from yes men reaction to Shackler and the harsh treatment of MSL), but they need to shake some speed on it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if axlin08 is right and if this is viral marketing like bri says....that means that you may have told off del last night 16

ah well if it was del and he woulda approached us prior...then things woulda have happened alot differently

but we dont even know if azoff/imposter was some freak or legit....i tend to think the whole affair fell on the bullshit side of things until we find out otherwise

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
Neemo wrote:

if axlin08 is right and if this is viral marketing like bri says....that means that you may have told off del last night 16

ah well if it was del and he woulda approached us prior...then things woulda have happened alot differently

but we dont even know if azoff/imposter was some freak or legit....i tend to think the whole affair fell on the bullshit side of things until we find out otherwise

Is this supposedly the same Azoff that hangs out at cd.com?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

your guess is as good as mine...i would say probably...wasnt that clown speaking in tongues as well?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If it was Del I'm more inclined to think he'd tell you it was him.

That azoff was probably Pure or Mr. Roboto... Remember him? 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

If it was Del I'm more inclined to think he'd tell you it was him.

i'd have to agree

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
Neemo wrote:

your guess is as good as mine...i would say probably...wasnt that clown speaking in tongues as well?

Don't know about that. I read that idolator article that mentioned evolution and how we supposedly have "insiders" among us. I think the quack at cd.com admitted to be phony.

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm way lost.:headbang:

Incognito

Incognito wrote:

AR is in the chat @ cd.com claiming to have inside info that Rose is preparing to release another open letter. Anyone else hearing this?

Board footer