You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Incognito at it again

Neemo wrote:

whats classified as an "insider" though? anyway its not surprising, there are several people that i know of on this board who have contacts with different "people" ...i wouldnt be shocked if there are more to be honest

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Incognito wrote:

AR is in the chat @ cd.com claiming to have inside info that Rose is preparing to release another open letter. Anyone else hearing this?

I'm not hearing that, and how does AR have "inside info"??

Its just a safe guess. Shackler is out, and Rock Band 2 is near. Someone from GNR has to make a statement, so why not the king himself?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i wouldnt be shocked if there are more to be honest

I'm starting to wonder if the whole GNR camp is reading this site...:nervous:

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Incognito wrote:

AR is in the chat @ cd.com claiming to have inside info that Rose is preparing to release another open letter. Anyone else hearing this?

I'm not hearing that, and how does AR have "inside info"??

Its just a safe guess. Shackler is out, and Rock Band 2 is near. Someone from GNR has to make a statement, so why not the king himself?

I agree it's only a safe guess.
I haven't heard anything like that either. I just figured I'd be nice about it instead of calling him the wannabee insider that I think he is.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If they are James, we know they've come to the right place.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Incognito, can you answer me something straight out?  Some think you are a hoarder. Are you?

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Incognito, can you answer me something straight out?  Some think you are a hoarder. Are you?

I prefer to think of myself as a Negotiations Manager.

Regards,

bucket

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I prefer to think of myself as a Negotiations Manager.

Regards,

bucket

OK. Someone earlier in this thread mentioned it. Forget who.

Anyhow, I hope you don't take advantage of this site. I think most here trust you.

smeagol2124

smeagol2124 wrote:

While we're here debating fake insiders and all that jibba jabba, has incognito or anyone else bothered to get in touch with Sorielle?  Her Axl bio book seemed to have gotten "erased" just as it was to come out, and she should have some interesting thoughts regarding some of the early leaks.  You want insider contact to get ahold of former/disgruntled employees - she's your broad.  She used to post at places once and awhile, haven't seen a thing in years.  BTW, refrences to Pure shoud get MisterID +1 rep...toodles

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:
Neemo wrote:

if axlin08 is right and if this is viral marketing like bri says....that means that you may have told off del last night 16

If that was Del I think you went too light on him James.  I would have taken the driver out of the bag with a big happy gilmour run up and spanked him!

Board footer