You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The SAW Thread

James wrote:

I agree that Saw could have easily been a stand alone film, just like Nightmare on Elm Street should have been. They cheapen the original films by turning them into franchises.

James

James wrote:

Hoffmansawv.png

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

What the fuck is that? 

Shoulda stopped after the first.

James

James wrote:

I always say I'm not gonna watch these, then I wind up doing it. It just boggles the mind that they continue the Jigsaw story. Its dead. He's dead. Move on.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I still can't get this new poster.  Did they really think this would really pass for some good promotion and get people hyped up?  It does absolutely nothing for me. 

I have no intention of watching this, but i know i will end up doing so anyway and then come here and bitch about how it wasn't that good.  IV was decent, it was better than the 3rd.  But nothing lived up to the first. 

I still say Jigsaw isn't dead!  No one in their right mind would continue his story and kill him in the third, and plan on making 4 movies past that with him still as the villian.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You know, I have NEVER seen a single one of these.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

They needed to stop after 2

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I like this. Copycats trying to recreate Jigsaws legacy. Could go on forever.

Most horror franchises only have one good film anyway. The sequels are there for the hardcore group, and in a way they are supposed to suck.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

You know I think Saw 2 is a pretty good film, definitely a worthy sequal, I possibly enjoyed it more than Saw. I think 3 sucked and 4 was better but I think both 1 and 2 are excellent.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I found Saw reasonably enjoyable and I plan to watch II at some point, but I've been saying that for 3 years or so, so I can't be in a hurry

Board footer