You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: AC/DC "Black Ice" Album and Tour Discussion

Axl S wrote:

Well it sounds like every other AC/DC song and I'll be honest. It isn't even as catchy as Stiff Upper Lip. It's good just nothing special. But there's always at least one gem on each AC/DC album, just this isn't it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Heard the new single Rock n' Roll Train today...

It kicks MAJOR ASS! AC/DC doing what they do best, with a modern feel. Really good. Hopefully this is a prelude to the rest of the album. This song instantly is the best imo i've heard from the band since Big Gun.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Their new single is pretty good.  Their singer is really showing his age though. 

Some good old rocking ACDC.   But how long are they going to keep talking about school boys and school girls?  At their age, it gets really creepy.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Here is a preview of "Rock N' Roll Train" on this link:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/st … 84,00.html

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Their new single is pretty good.  Their singer is really showing his age though. 

Some good old rocking ACDC.   But how long are they going to keep talking about school boys and school girls?  At their age, it gets really creepy.

Actually that's what i like about them. You know what you get and it works. Sure every record is kinda the same...but their hits are awesome...and when you want some sleazy blues rock you can rely on them to deliver it!

Did you think the singer sounded different? That's interesting - cos to be honest I thought this whole track sounds like it could be on any of their albums! To me "they still got it" 3

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Actually that's what i like about them. You know what you get and it works. Sure every record is kinda the same...but their hits are awesome...and when you want some sleazy blues rock you can rely on them to deliver it!

Did you think the singer sounded different? That's interesting - cos to be honest I thought this whole track sounds like it could be on any of their albums! To me "they still got it" 3

It isn't a big difference, but it's noticable to me.  I'm not saying he sounds bad by any means, i just think age is finally catching up to him. 

Not many singers can sing at his age like when he did when he was young.  He still sounds great.  9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Where the hell is my australian tour? 4

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

YEah i'm hoping its just that smile Given it could be their last tour...i'm thinking maybe it ends in Australia with some fairwell shows or something. I think us local fans deserve something surely!

Board footer