You are not logged in. Please register or login.

daviebuckethead
 Rep: 1 

Re: Guns N Roses on Universal Music Group Release List

so where exactly did this list come from, how did you get your hands on it?

wellington
 Rep: 0 

wellington wrote:

how do you know that email is legit ? anyone can fake the sender's email thats very easy to do.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
daviebuckethead wrote:

so where exactly did this list come from, how did you get your hands on it?

one of the staff here knows someone who was sent a copy of the list as part of the universal internal circulation for those who "need to know" we heard of the word about 3 days ago last night we got a digital file

wellington wrote:

how do you know that email is legit ? anyone can fake the sender's email thats very easy to do.

cuz of the author's name of the excel file...(which has since been edited out) and cuz we trust the people we know to have sent this file...this file comes from a non gnr-forum goer

anyway like james said earlier, you can choose whether or not to believe this, but to us it looks promising .... otherwise we would not have said anything

our goal here is not to bullshit people and we dont post things on a whim

like i said before, this is what we know and it looks legit, but in the gnr world things can always change but the word at the moment is 4th quarter salvation

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm interested, but not excited yet.  I will believe CD is coming out when I see it on the shelves and not a moment before that.  Anything else is just rumors or propaganda.  I believe the information in the post is legit, but being on the release list and being released are two different things.

I really hope that it makes the release date, but I don't expect it to.  I have been looking forward to this for a long time.  Nothing positive can happen until the album is released...now we'll either really have a new GnR or we won't - either is a positive in my book.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Holy cow. I just found out Bucket is releasing 3 CDs this fall, and now this!!!! Damn, I'm gonna have me a great Christmas.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I keep trying to tell people;

GNR have never been on a official Uni list before. They've been on many lists circulated by other sources but never ever Uni.

This is big.

Wrong.  Like I said it was on the list in 2000.  Had even ordered it for my store.  It stayed for like 2 or 3 weeks and then it got pulled and never saw it on schedule after that.  Back then I tried to learn why it was delayed but never got a clear answer.  So madagas it's not prejudice but just that I've been down that road before.  I believe that list and believe that James's source or Neemo's or whoever it was is legit, I believe them BUT I do not believe Axl.  *lol*  We'll have to wait and see.  Back in 2000 I cannot remember the date it was supposed to be released but I know it was early Nov.  Had I known back then what I know now I would've kept those lists.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

If James, Neemo, and others say its legit, then its legit. No need to question them and their sources. They wont bullshit anyone.

Thanks for relaying the info to us. I'm getting pretty excited!

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

If James, Neemo, and others say its legit, then its legit. No need to question them and their sources. They wont bullshit anyone.

Thanks for relaying the info to us. I'm getting pretty excited!

I ain't questioning the source.  It's Axl I'm questioning.  *lol*

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Getting that faintly warm feeling of hope.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Getting that faintly warm feeling of hope.

I suggest you wait a couple of weeks before feeling hope.  wink

Board footer