You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Good day, friends.

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Impostor
 Rep: 4 

Impostor wrote:

Mindgames may imply that I seek to confuse or confound.  I assure you, that is not the case.  I simply seek to share with you all, my friends, some notions to stir your souls.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Correct me pleaze but I would tie that into meaning a single from a record seeing as how most bands release many good records but only have a handful a Dreat songs after.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

then why dont you just fucking say it instead of giving gay little clues

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Impostor wrote:

Look up a mere four postings, Neemo my friend.

yes you said 0 degrees south and flash flood beat me to posting the equator...brazil is one of the few countries which is located on the equator

Impostor wrote:

Friends, consider this...perhaps the pieces of the puzzle are not meant to tie meaning to one larger solution.  Instead, consider that they, on their own, make up the pieces of a larger work.  Is it possible that a mere piece could have value of its own?  I certainly believe so.

it would help if we knew what the puzzle was suppsed to be about

zero degrees south = brazil - home of beta lebeis
13 points of light = 13 tracks on the album
resurgence = return of guns n roses

or am i looking at it too simply

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

i just looked it up this guy is the webmaster at gnfnr.com

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

FlashFlood, I would like to think that life would be far less inspiring if everything were simply delivered as we all wished.  Would you anticipate that great things that thrive on great emotion would be possible if that were the case?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Impostor wrote:

I must say that it is somewhat disappointing that my pieces to a larger puzzle were not more fully vetted.

Announce that you're Sarah Palin, and the liberals will spend day and night vetting your comments.

How does this thread relate to Guns N Roses?

This story is going to hit newsstands tomorrow, Sarah Palin ripped the tags off of her mattresses.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

Perhaps, Neemo, you are looking at it with too critical of an eye.  Sometimes the most profound discoveries are right before our eyes.

Board footer