You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Good day, friends.

buzzsaw wrote:

This is gay.

Spanish hoarder
 Rep: -3 

strat0 wrote:

Anyone else having the same thought as me? about who this person is? and his initials?

MSL
WAR
BL
SB
IZ
BH:buckethead::laugh:
?????????????

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is gay.

And quite boring.  I can't believe you give this clown the attention he so desperately craves.  Impostor you are about the most boring member I have ever seen.  I do not believe you have any inside info and I can't believe some are believing the crap dish you are serving.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

i thought this board thought it was above this bullshit. seriously, somebody coming on here with riddles. hey strat you think your gonna get chinese democracy if you answer this losers riddles? why dont you get the fuck out because this board prides itself on intelligent, realistic conversation, and not some idiots gay little riddles

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

The Imposter--the name says it all.  He used to go by Mr. Roboto.  Atlanta--LOL!!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

russtcb wrote:

I can't imagine why people can't understand how to not look at something if they don't like it.

As I asked before; if and when this person makes another thread like this please just don't bother with it if you're not interested.

I agree.  The problem is, some of us know who this is.  I just find it amusing, and that is all I will say.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is gay.

And quite boring.  I can't believe you give this clown the attention he so desperately craves.  Impostor you are about the most boring member I have ever seen.  I do not believe you have any inside info and I can't believe some are believing the crap dish you are serving.

FlashFlood wrote:

i thought this board thought it was above this bullshit. seriously, somebody coming on here with riddles. hey strat you think your gonna get chinese democracy if you answer this losers riddles? why dont you get the fuck out because this board prides itself on intelligent, realistic conversation, and not some idiots gay little riddles

i dunno its riddles, i enjoy this kinda stuff once in a while 19

even the old gnfr.com stuff from 2006, those were neat...too bad an answer was never given for all the meanings of that shit

and too bad i lost all the images too..ah well its not like i'm gonna lose sleep over this guys posts or anything, but i thought it was a bit o fun...sorry some of you hated it...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i enjoy his posts myself

although i was having a one-on-one with him last time and thought i'd get somewhere until we were told told to stay on topic after a few posts at most adn then he had to go.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Imposter is quite possibly the greatest poster of all time.

"Angel to some, demon to others"

His new avatar...

pinhead.jpg

Board footer