You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Guns N Roses on Universal Music Group Release List

gnfnraxl wrote:
starsko wrote:

This document is fake, for obvious reasons.

And what would those reasons be?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Great post.

I don't believe this list is a lie, and i think Mysteron is completly wrong this time.  He took the wrong horse to bet on this time, and he's now broke. 

This site happens to deliver real news, and i think Mysteron is a little jealous because someone knows something he doesn't. 

Just because he hasn't heard it, it doesn't make it false.

Guys I think you're jumping the gun here or missing the point.  Mysteron did not say the document was fake.  He simply said, he hadn't seen the list.  That doesn't mean he thinks it's doctored or untrue.  How can he be wrong about saying he hasn't seen something?  I think some people took his comments as negative and ran with it, you're right there.  But I don't see it that way.  If he came out and said it was a fake, we'd have a different story.  But he didn't do that.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
starsko wrote:

This document is fake, for obvious reasons.

it ain't...we just got confirmation from an industry pro who has seen the same list...a good while before we got it....

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

^^Ooh, interesting!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yep we are now at 3 confirmations all from different sources

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

All Mysteron said was that he's never seen the list.

Funny how that'd make it bogus alone.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Yo, Mr. s...:

strat0 wrote:

ARCADE! haven't talked to you in a long time man. but anyways Something seems a little fishy. Googled the band. no results. Far Downs is from the Hobbit which could explain the weird title. Also looked on myspace and no profile for this band either. EVERY small band has a profile. as do pretty much all big bands.

Reread my post:

Also take note of dates: that was on 2 years ago now; November 2006.:rolleyes:

Another thing is where do these claims come in in other posts on the forum you linked to say there is a harley add with better in it coming out on the 20th of November?

What does the Harley ad have to do with anything?  You are aware of the Harley fiasco, right?:rolleyes:

And this is a bit soon to start shipping the album for a November releae.

Yeah... seeing as it's taken nearly two years (other than to Guernsey/wherever it may be - and believe me only about seven or so people live there, LOL) to ship.:haha:

ohhhhh. that explains alot. I never even thought about the date of that thread....woops big_smile

Ceesmannl
 Rep: 0 

Ceesmannl wrote:

Mysteron

For what it's worth, I asked someone at Universal about it who deals with the new releases and they had never seen it before. They pointed out that the logo on the document is out of date and the word 'International' on it made it dubious as well.

Is he right or are they just denying?

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Yeah... seeing as it's taken nearly two years (other than to Guernsey/wherever it may be - and believe me only about seven or so people live there, LOL) to ship.:haha:

Dont know why your mentioning Guernsey but bizarrely I happen to live in the Bailiwick of Guernsey. Theres more than 7 people there but out of all of them, I am (for the most part) the only one who hasnt laughed New Gnr and the leaks out of the door whenever theyve been played. Axl N Friends are nothing but a joke over here, and sadly because of my insistence that it may be a half decent album, I'm going the same way! 14

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:

sounds bad if someone that deals with new releases hasn't seen it either.

Board footer