You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: GNR on 'Body of Lies' film soundtrack / confirmed by BP at CD.com

tejastech08 wrote:
von wrote:

Update: I've been told by someone who claims to have seen an advance/press screening (of which I've attended many, this would be the right timeframe) and confirms that there is indeed a Guns tune played over the end credits. No other details as of yet, including whether or not it was even a new song or just an old standby. But what I'm being told by fairly reliable sources I've used for other things in the past, there is a Guns song in this movie.

We need someone on the inside (the press) who has heard all the leaks to give us the lowdown on it. Sounds like your friend did not recognize the song, probably because he/she hasn't even heard the leaks. I'm hoping the song is entirely new of course, but I won't be surprised if it's one of the leaks.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Great cast for the movie.  Good choice.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Over on mygnr they're saying Del James has confirmed there's a track on the movie...

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

THe song will be If the world

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

You sure about this?

Will there be a single released as well?

Spanish hoarder
 Rep: -3 

I never told you about Body, I didn´t know it...but seems good for the Release, The movie thing is something what everyone knows ....about Da Vinci Code (CITR could be the best song for that movie), Zodiac, The Robin Williams movie.

Why dont try with new Terminator movie?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

There's no proof of that yet. Its speculation.

Spanish hoarder wrote:

Wow, CD is cooming

I told you fuc·$"& AR

Drop the fake insider shtick. No one cares.

You seem to be able to post like a normal member. Do it, because no one here cares about that type of nonsense.

I'll never understand why these fakes were given so much power in the first place. Its obvious that no one knew what the hell was going on. EVER. The fake hoarders are even more pathetic. Only a couple people ever truly had involvement in that, and just the insinuation of anyone else doing so was a cosmic joke.

The album is on the launch pad. You bullshit insiders and hoarders are as relevant as pet rocks and slinkies.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

a slinky's a wonderful toy.....fun for a girl (or a boy)

20ky8nn.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

How would "If The World ends today, would our love slip away?" fit the theme of a CIA thriller?

Unless DiCaprio & Crowe are secret gay lovers.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Spanish hoarder wrote:

I never told you about Body, I didn´t know it...but seems good for the Release, The movie thing is something what everyone knows ....about Da Vinci Code (CITR could be the best song for that movie), Zodiac, The Robin Williams movie.

Why dont try with new Terminator movie?

Terminator: Salvation won't be out 'til like Summer 2009. And I believe it all takes place in the future. Considering the fact YCBM was presented as a radio tune in the year 1994 in T2 (1991), it might be a little far fetched to have a GN'R tune in the film, unless it plays on 'Resistance Underground Radio' or the machines have some strange taste for Buckethead.

Board footer