You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Re: The "Best Buy" leaks

Dreamline wrote:

I only listened once real quick here at work.  But, from shitty recording and going from memory of the leaks, I did notice some new/different guitar in CD which I assume is BBF.

Just a word of advice - If any of you are on very slow connections, it's probably not worth downloading these.  The exciting thing about these is not the leaks themselves. but the fact that they were played and that seems to suggest without a doubt that the album is coming.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

If the leaks are the album then it won't do well.  If the world is not very good.  I'll wait to hear the final product though.  But I'm still sceptical it is coming.

slimemonkey
 Rep: 1 

slimemonkey wrote:

I hate if the world lol, love the other songs. Hope this version is way better, cant find them though sad

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

"
01 - Better.mp3 5.9 MB
02 - Chinese Democracy.mp3 6.9 MB
03 - I.R.S..mp3 6.4 MB
04 - Madagascar.mp3 8.1 MB
05 - Rhiad And The Bedouins.mp3 5.2 MB
06 - Prostitute.mp3 8.8 MB
07 - If The World (Would End Today).mp3 6.9 MB
08 - The Blues.mp3 6.7 MB
09 - There Was A Time.mp3 9.4 MB
10 - Shackler's Revenge.mp3 4.9 MB
11 - The Catcher In The Rye (J.D.S.).mp3 5.1 MB
Torrent downloaded from XXXXXX 47 Bytes

XXXX killer torrent site that I am sure you all are aware of.

THIS DISC IS AMAZING."
i downloaded this, as directed and the quality is pretty amazing.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its just the leaks everyone has. I haven't downloaded that, but its clearly the prior leaks.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

could please you pm the link?

Captain Winkler

yea it seems that way, but the quality certainly appears to be better, maybe the fact that the guy who posted it said it was amazing, and the fact that other people quoted the list and also commented on the quality acted as some sort of placebo. i know the chinese democracy on that list doesn't have the drums like it does on the cell phone recording, if that's any indication.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Of the thirteen tracks of "new" material this band has produced that we've heard, I rank them as such:

#01. "There Was a Time"
#02. "Prostitute"
#03. "Better"
#04. "If the World"
#05. "Catcher in the Rye"
#06. "Oh My God"
#07. "Madagascar"
#08. "Shackler's Revenge"
#09. "Chinese Democracy"
#10. "The Blues"
#11. "Riyadh and the Bedouins"
#12. "IRS"
#13. "Silkworms" (live)

Just so it's known where I stand on these tracks. I'm curious to see other people rank them out, now that this thing is quickly becoming a reality. I know we've had tracklisting threads. This is a bit different.

Captain Winkler

there was a time is definitely one of the most brilliant and amazing songs produced under the GNR name, people keep citing the lack of 'big guns' leaked thus far, but if TWAT isn't a big gun, then there is no pleasing some people.

slimemonkey
 Rep: 1 

slimemonkey wrote:

Ah heard them now, and yeah that torrent up there is just mixed with old leaks.

Board footer