You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: How many times have you seen GN'R live?

ereeper wrote:

Man, Alpine Valley and Indiana.  I'm jealous!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
downliner wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I saw Izzy in Chicago at The Metro in '92 or '93 as well...great show.

You lucky son of a bitch, I should ban you right now 16

I uploaded that show aaages ago, not sure if ya grabbed it. Will be in the "unreleased izzy stradlin songs" thread in GNR Downloads if ur interested tho smile

I did grab it - thanks!

As for writing for whatever that site was, I'd be fine with doing that.  It was a great environment to see the show in...very small and good sound.  Just pm me to let me know what to do...

Sky Dog wrote:

I forgot one...have been to 10 shows add UYI- Columbia, SC GUNS/METALLICA show. 3

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

1. guns, metallica, faith no more - '92
2. new gnr - '02
3. new gnr - '06

all in minneapolis

number three was my favorite

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I think Guns were real hit and miss during that Metallica tour.  That was my least favorite Guns show, but Metallica blew the roof off the Silverdome.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i saw that as a part of the problem - faith no more and then 2 hours plus of pure headbanging to metallica. everyone was tired at that point and axl felt the pressure of preforming late to an audience that didn't consist 100 percent of people that were there to see them. i know a lot of gnr fans that couldn't see that show in favor of a lot of metallica fans that got tickets befoer them.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

GNR, 92, Indianapolis, with Metallica and FNM. Metallica produced an incredible, galvanizing set. GNR were so-so.

GNR, 02, Chicago. A real good show. Introduced me to Bucket, and nothing has been the same since.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Twice.

09/21/2006 - San Francisco
12/15/2006 - Oakland

Both shows were incredible. Oakland had a really happy Axl (after writing the open letter) and Frisco had Axl kick out some dickhead during SCOM, hah.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

sad None

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm jealous. Even with a so-so GN'R, to see Faith No More, Metallica & Guns N' Roses in the same show... fuck... that's like a must before you die.

Board footer