You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: The "Best Buy" leaks

gnfnraxl wrote:

Friday today and no official announcement.  The window for a Nov 25 2008 release is pretty much shutdown.  And I'm only taking Axl's word for those who are still hoping or may think I'm negative.  Only 3 more weeks left for a possible 08 release.

Edit: Between this week and Nov 35 there are 8 weeks.  That's why today I do not believe that Nov 25 will be the date because Axl said that it takes 8 weeks of proper promo.  And Axl wouldn't lie on this.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

axl's said i takes 8 weeks to promote the album - they have been promoting the album for longer than that right now. i expect an announcement within a week or so of it is the 25th.

Sky Dog wrote:

I find it absolutely comical that someone would take what Axl said two years ago as being relevant to today.....too funny, out of all the bullshit Axl cast upon us in his open letter, somehow the 8 week window is the ONLY thing he said that wasn't a "lie".....rofl!

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

why would Axl make an announcement? the public was not suppose to know about the best buy conference, so why, given the fact that we've found out through someone cell recording(which i presume they were not suppose to do) would he announce something. if november 25th is the release date, there's no reason he wouldn't continue as scheduled, and an announcement at this time was presumably not scheduled, because, like i said, we weren't supposed to know about the conference.

madagas wrote:

somehow the 8 week window is the ONLY thing he said that wasn't a "lie".....

That's the funny thing about certain Guns N' Roses fans, though.

Some things that Axl have said in the past is (apparently) true - but ONLY the things that went wrong or the things that they "decide" is the truth.

Again, it's pretty stupid. Some things are true while some aren't even if we don't know anything about it whatsoever.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

Actually the last line of my post where I said Axl wouldn't lie about this was sarcasm.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The window has not passed, but as with all things Axl... he'll wait 'til the last possible nanosecond to pull the trigger.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

dont be an idiot

no insults please....i too think SOAD suck donkey balls...my cat has better vocals when she's in heat 16

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The window has not passed, but as with all things Axl... he'll wait 'til the last possible nanosecond to pull the trigger.

While I was sarcastic saying Axl wouldn't lie.  I do believe the Nov 25 date will not happen.  I think we're getting nearer to see a release but it won't be Nov 25.  I could be surprised but I do believe Axl when he said a release date would be announced at least 8 weeks in advance.  Why I believe him on this?  I don't know but I do.  I don't think 08 will be the year.  I believe 09 would be the year.  Hope I'm wrong though.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

axl may no longer be in charge

Board footer