You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

BLS-Pride wrote:

He does say it. It's prob Prostitute cause If the World was on the setlist in 06 and so was Prostitute.. And what songs leaked? If the Word and Song # 2.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

regardless we'll know in a month or so

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Where is The General?

Its on the third album. 14

That was one of the tracks I was looking forward to hearing. About three years ago that track got a bit of hype.

At least the 'Holy Grail' of the sessions(This I Love) is being unveiled. A track dating back to right after the UYI release making the album is a pretty big deal.

That track would have been on a post TSI album had the old band not split apart. In that 1992 Axl RS interview, it was the only track he specifically named.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Is that right, TIL was mentioned back in 92?  Was that the issue with the B&W photo of Axl on the cover?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeha This I love I am excited for.. UNLESS its all sythed and robot noised out. But I wanted to see The General on the track list so badly. Oh well.. I am still very excited. Hopefully the new song titles are big guns. Could have done without Catcher and Ryiad though.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Where is The General?

Its on the third album. 14

That was one of the tracks I was looking forward to hearing. About three years ago that track got a bit of hype.

At least the 'Holy Grail' of the sessions(This I Love) is being unveiled. A track dating back to right after the UYI release making the album is a pretty big deal.

That track would have been on a post TSI album had the old band not split apart. In that 1992 Axl RS interview, it was the only track he specifically named.

Yeah but I'm going to out on a limb and assume it will have a shitload of overproduction compared to old GN'R (even UYI stuff like November Rain). Axl has been fiddle-farting on these songs for too long I think, to the point of hurting them. Crank the synth, crank the background vocal layering, etc. 1617

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Is that right, TIL was mentioned back in 92?  Was that the issue with the B&W photo of Axl on the cover?

Yeah its an older song. Isn't a piano part from it playing during the making of estranged video?

James

James wrote:

06-07 setlist:

Chinese Democracy
The Blues
Madagascar
IRS
Better
There Was a Time
Riyadh
If the World
Prostitute

2008 leaks:

Chinese Democracy
The Blues
Madagascar
IRS
Better
There Was a Time
Riyadh
If the World
"Track 2"

James

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yep. That was a really good interview. Possibly his best ever. You could really feel his frustration and sadness from Izzy leaving. Any younger fans here who have never read it should definitely check it out.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

that list doesnt mean anything james 14

This I Love was supposed to go on the robin williams movie "what dreams may come" from 1998 thats the first time i heard of it

Board footer