You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

James wrote:

The real album will leak within a couple weeks. Hell, possibly even sooner. The hoarders can keep Sorry, Scraped, and This I Love. Although feel free to unload anything else. 14

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

At this point, who would want those three songs? If we're gonna get something official in a month, may as well keep something for a surprise.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

from a collector's point of view, i'd like to get my hands on any demos which may be out there...but i wouldn't want them to be leaked now, as it may cause more shit....so those hoarders should hang onto them, and offload them after the album has been dropped, for those of us who wish to have them....

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

James Lofton wrote:

I'm gonna hold off on tracklist complaints until I've heard it in the order they release it in. Maybe there's a specific reason Prostitute closes the album.

Because its a great song? I know your not a fan but I love it and its obviously a song that everyone close to the album sees a big song.

Having said that I don't see the ending to the song as an ending to the album. Bit of an anti-climax! Its like your expecting something big to come after it. Thats why I loved the Skwerl leaks order - Prostitute leads into TWAT which is the perfect finish to the album.

The album cover is pretty cool and blatanly ironic...simple cover for such a mythical and complex album.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

The real album will leak within a couple weeks. Hell, possibly even sooner. The hoarders can keep Sorry, Scraped, and This I Love. Although feel free to unload anything else. 14

With the exclusive, I honestly don't see this out on the internet until the morning of release.

A bit like Black Ice that was leaked over a week ago?

It'll probably be online 2 or so weeks before the 23rd.... So not long to wait.....

....for what is now the equivalent of a 3 song ep.:(

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

As much as it's only 3 new songs to us, we can't fault anyone but ourselves for clicking the mouse to get those tunes.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

We're getting the album we should have got in 2002. Even the album cover is the same. No one should have expected too many surprises. We're lucky to be getting any unheard songs. Scraped could have easily been substituted with Silkworms and Shacklers with Oh My God.

The trigger should have been pulled on this at the latest early 06 when the leaks started. That's when the myth started to undergo serious deflation.

I updated the first post.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Well if Brain replayed Freeses' parts and then you have Frank replay Brain's parts you can see the vicious cycle.  Now how many times has this been done with guitars?  I mean you've had Navarro, Tobias, May, Finck, Fortus, Bucket, Bumble, and even Axl on guitars that we know of to this date.

Board footer