You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

Sky Dog wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

We're getting the album we should have got in 2002. Even the album cover is the same. No one should have expected too many surprises. We're lucky to be getting any unheard songs. Scraped could have easily been substituted with Silkworms and Shacklers with Oh My God.

The trigger should have been pulled on this at the latest early 06 when the leaks started. That's when the myth started to undergo serious deflation.

that is disturbing and I will have to admit after all the leaks, I did not think EVERY one of them would be on the album. I really thought maybe half. I was wrong......I know it doesn't happen very often...;)....but I was wrong.:peace:

Sky Dog wrote:

ps I am still fucking brilliant though..and I like the way the songs were ordered on the first tracklist from Best Buy. Can Axl please set the fucking record straight-always a day late and a dollar short! 17

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
madagas wrote:

ps I am still fucking brilliant though..

And we love you for your modesty, you mean old fart.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

We're getting the album we should have got in 2002. Even the album cover is the same. No one should have expected too many surprises. We're lucky to be getting any unheard songs. Scraped could have easily been substituted with Silkworms and Shacklers with Oh My God.

The trigger should have been pulled on this at the latest early 06 when the leaks started. That's when the myth started to undergo serious deflation.

that is disturbing and I will have to admit after all the leaks, I did not think EVERY one of them would be on the album. I really thought maybe half. I was wrong......I know it doesn't happen very often...;)....but I was wrong.:peace:

If he does interviews, I hope he goes in depth about 2002. Its the most interesting point in the saga in my opinion. This was obviously supposed to go down then, and something just caused it to implode.

Amazing that it took six years to get back to fall 2002 expecting a release. At least this time its a step closer to being set in stone.:haha:

We hope...:nervous:

James

James wrote:

Remember that CITR is the third single rumor from that fall?

I wonder if plans changed? 14

James

James wrote:

One other thing, I can see why they went after skwerl now. He finished stripping the emperor.

That was a sign that this tracklist was in the near future.

There have always been signs these same tracks were always 'in play'. You don't keep going to that same well with other untapped reserves.

When he said in 2002 that track sequencing was finished, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same order as it is now.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

why 6 more years though?

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

why 6 more years though?

That's the quadrillion dollar question.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dunno in '02 he was talking 18 tracks and a bonus disk

in '06 he said 13 tracks

in '08 its 14 tracks

I wonder what happened with the 15th track?

Maybe it'll end up as a bonus track somewhere along the lines.

Board footer