You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

Tommie wrote:

They updated the tracklist:

Tracks
      1. Chinese Democracy
      2. Shackler's Revenge
      3. Better
      4. Street Of Dreams
      5. If The World
      6. There Was A Time
      7. Catcher N' The Rye
      8. Scraped
      9. Riad N' The Bedouins
      10. Sorry
      11. I.R.S.
      12. Madagascar
      13. This I Love
      14. Prostitute

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

me too

the ending of listening to leaks STARTS NOW!

Yeah I just listened to them the other day, I got excited with all the goings on.  But I took it out of the CD player in my car and replaced it with Saints of Los Angeles.  I bought that CD back when it came out and have only listened to it once.  I've bought a bunch of CD's in the past year that I have only listened to a couple times each.  I figure I better get my listens in now before Chinese Democracy comes out.  Because I don't plan on taking that out of the player for some time.  I remember having the UYI's in my tape deck for years back in the day.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
faldor wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

me too

the ending of listening to leaks STARTS NOW!

Yeah I just listened to them the other day, I got excited with all the goings on.  But I took it out of the CD player in my car and replaced it with Saints of Los Angeles.  I bought that CD back when it came out and have only listened to it once.  I've bought a bunch of CD's in the past year that I have only listened to a couple times each.  I figure I better get my listens in now before Chinese Democracy comes out.  Because I don't plan on taking that out of the player for some time.  I remember having the UYI's in my tape deck for years back in the day.

*SHUDDER* How can you listen to that while driving or at all? I would run myself off a cliff if i had to listen to that crap.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

yah i mean TWAT woul be a good ending. that outro is epic. It would leave people going "WoW! Axl(or GN'R) is better than ever!"

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is awesome!  Finally, some closure is coming.  This is a very solid track listing.  If we had never heard any of these songs we would all be blown away.  I am still excited.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I hope he goes in depth about 2002. Its the most interesting point in the saga in my opinion. This was obviously supposed to go down then, and something just caused it to implode.

I would wager that was the (justified) negative reaction to the god-awful MTW Awards medley

Sky Dog wrote:

that was Axl's fault....he looked like an idiot and sounded awful. The band kicked ass.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I disagree with you guys on TWAT. I think Prostitute is a far more appropriate album ender. It's light, but smooth, and very very good. Anti-climatic? Yes, but only if you're some AFD nutswinger.

Even Estranged didn't close UYI II.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

We're definently getting just about all of the 'big guns' that have been talked about over the years, even dating back to 92.  I'm glad this is finally seeing the light of day.  It's WAY beyond the point of no return.  Axl pulled the trigger finally.

I like that tracklist better than the original.  I think the first 6 will open the album pretty damn good.

Board footer