You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Guns N' Roses Best Buy promotional ads

bigbri wrote:

Not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here.

This is from Saul over at buckethead.tk.

"Look for a shitload of new info in days. A certain masked man is about to be a worldwide sensation (well, more so then he all ready is!!)

Exciting times for Bucket fans and GNR fans.

(p.s. - B is ALL over the album - and even songs he isn't fully 'featured' on - he still pretty much created the music for) "

Not sure where he gets his info from, but he has Bucket insiders all over his board. Could be from anywhere.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here.

This is from Saul over at buckethead.tk.

"Look for a shitload of new info in days. A certain masked man is about to be a worldwide sensation (well, more so then he all ready is!!)

Exciting times for Bucket fans and GNR fans.

(p.s. - B is ALL over the album - and even songs he isn't fully 'featured' on - he still pretty much created the music for) "

Not sure where he gets his info from, but he has Bucket insiders all over his board. Could be from anywhere.

Great news to me.  Even from listening to the ads you can tell BH is still on the album.  That was clearly his solos in Better and CD. 

Makes me look forward to this album even more! bucket

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

99.9 percent of the people buying/downloading this album are gonna be concentrating on axl. if he understands this before he makes such glorifying statements, this could only mean bucket is returning (fingers crossed).

or this guy is a fanboy and has no clue.

is he the same one that said a couple weeks ago that we were in for a few surprises?

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Bri - if this comes true, we may be about to witness the forming of the greatest band in the world.

(Finck seemingly out +no third guitarist +tour planned and BH/Brain (who spoke about Guns recently, BTW) said they might return when the album comes out, and now this from the great Saul.  Do I need a calculator?)

bucket

'We don't know where he comes from... all we know is there's a bucket on his head!'

AR

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

is he suggesting BH is back in the band or that there will be heightened interest due to his involvement?

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

99.9 percent of the people buying/downloading this album are gonna be concentrating on axl. if he understands this before he makes such glorifying statements, this could only mean bucket is returning (fingers crossed).

or this guy is a fanboy and has no clue.

is he the same one that said a couple weeks ago that we were in for a few surprises?

Personally I hope Bucket is returning.  Him and BBF playing together could give us something interesting.  I just listened to the ad with Better.  While I still don't like that song all that much I have to admit the solo is incredible.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Saul is a fanboy, but he has a clue. Like I said, he has people inside Bucket's circle that post on his board. I'm sure he has contact with them. He's done giveaways of Bucket stuff not yet released, he's had preorders for CDs through his site, interviews with Bucket-related folks ...

I'm not sure what you are referring to about a claim of a "few surprises." I don't remember relaying a message like that.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

ok i am way too lazy to go look for it but i am pretty sure he was the one who said it

so what is your over all vibe on this post, hint that bucket is back in the band?

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Not sure. I think he's pretty damn excited, perhaps he's just referring to Bucket writing a lot and remaining a key guitar player on the CD. I'm more interested in the info coming in the next few days.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Not sure. I think he's pretty damn excited, perhaps he's just referring to Bucket writing a lot and remaining a key guitar player on the CD. I'm more interested in the info coming in the next few days.

Bucket coming back would be exciting and would make those wishing for a reunion go silent a bit.

Board footer