You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

bigbri wrote:

Here's what the DJ@WLUP in Chicago told me. This is the rock station. I mistakenly called it classic rock, but it's just rock.

"it's "supposed" to be shipped to us... if so, then yes we will have it on the air!"

I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anyway i guess everyone missed my post earlier..the radio station i listen to has said yes they will be playign chinese democracy tomorrow morning on the morning show! big_smile

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Finally it's happening!  I wonder if there is going to be a physical single of this as well, coz I don't do Itunes so I will be downloading this if there isn't.

Given that it is already the 22nd here in Oz - when are we gonna get to hear this damn thing or is it just a release to US radio stations they are shipping (presumably emailing) around tomorrow?

It would be nice to know for a change.  All this Best Buy shit and US radio stations don't mean jack shit to me overseas.  That's why something offical would be nice so I knew what the hell was going on and how I could get my taste of GNR - the world doesn't end at the border of the USA.

Oh well I presume I will simply have to get it for free over the net since I refuse to wait for it to be sent down here by camel.  And people wonder why there's downloading 18

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Given that it is already the 22nd here in Oz - when are we gonna get to hear this damn thing or is it just a release to US radio stations they are shipping (presumably emailing) around tomorrow?

Aussie...from MMM's melbourne web page:

http://blogs.triplem.com.au/triplem/arc … o_tom.html

Sounds like we're getting it here too man!! smile

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

I don't know if it's been posted yet, but NEWGNR Says this is true also

New Guns N' Roses Single Hits Radio Tomorrow (October 22nd)

The title track from Guns N' Roses' new album, "Chinese Democracy," will be available to download by U.S. radio outlets at 5 a.m. ET tomorrow morning (Oct. 22).

Sources: Billboard.com

Thought you might want to know...

Regards,
Your NewGNR.COM Team.

http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Just listened. Wow. Have always said this would be one of the strongest tracks of the CD sessions, and its definitely living up to my expectations in that regard.

I pray this hits Itunes. Not just to purchase the track, but to see how well it does on their charts. Have always wanted to see how well this material would do stacked up against music released the same year.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Got another DJ to say he was playing it, this one from a straight modern-hard rock station.

"If it's released, we'll be playing it!  Thanks for listening Brian!"

Only the modern-alternative rock station in Chicago hasn't responded. I expect heavy airplay for this song. It'll have a chance to catch on for sure. A lot of stations will be playing it once an hour for at least one day.

I listened to the clip,sounds awesome,better drums than the leaked version.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

awesome...simply awesome.

Board footer