You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

Gunslinger wrote:

Good choice for first single, haven't heard the finished product yet but eagerly looking forward to it.  Hey guys...it's REALLY here isn't it?

Shit...seems surreal doesn't it??!!

it is strange knowing that the album is coming,well if something doesn't happend and Axl stops it somehow.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I was starting to NOT believe in 08 but like bri said the train has finally left the station.  Haven't heard it yet, but will get to hear it in a month.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Opie and Anthony will play the song some time on their morning show tomorrow.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I wonder if a video has been made and if so when it'll start playing?

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

i wish someone could record all the comments from DJ's such as Opie and Anothony or Howard Stern.  I would find it interesting to hear what their reactions will be.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Good choice for first single, haven't heard the finished product yet but eagerly looking forward to it.  Hey guys...it's REALLY here isn't it?

Shit...seems surreal doesn't it??!!

Surreal isn't the word.

On the same DAY, that the Tampa Bay RAYS kick off Game 1 of the World Series, the Chinese Democracy single is released.

What weird ass alternate dimension are we stuck in right now? 14

Sky Dog wrote:

Reasons why it is a good first single:
1. Very good intro
2. Bumble has added some depth to the guitars
3. I like Axl in a low register

As far as public reaction, in the end, fuck it! Just enjoy that Axl is back on the airwaves. That song will do alright. The album should be pretty solid as it is held together by a common theme of love and broken relationships. Critics generally like albums that have a common theme through every song.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

I just read that KROQ are playing the single at midnight (like in 2 minutes time).

http://www.kroq.com/

Edit: Damn people are full of shit - was reading this on HTGTH and then they were saying it was on Krock not KROQ.  But it hasn't been played anyhow so it must just be dipshits posting.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I emailed my local rock station. It's not a classic rock station either. I asked them if they would be playing the new single from the new Guns N' Roses album Chinese Democracy. They emailed me back saying it would hopefully be played after 10 a.m.

Board footer