You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

it's gonna get torn apart by the public so we'd better get prepared for a lot of shit thrown towards the band from now on. it won't matter if the music is good or not.

a harsh, bumpy ride is starting for gnr now.

Can't say it isn't deserved though. Axl Rose has been one of the biggest pricks in the music industry for a long time. I feel bad for the other guys in the band because they did their job and they did it well. Axl of course did his job well too, but people don't give a damn about the music or the vocals. It's all about bashing Axl for being a jerk over the years. That's all this is about.

As far as the track goes, I'd say that it sounds more way more heavy and more true to the live version from 2001.

For those who don't want to hear it that may be of interest.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow. Guitar work on this is a monstrosity. Someone throw Axl, Bucket, and Bumble into a studio. Love what Ron brought to the table on this. He added the key ingredient that was missing on the track.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Wow. Guitar work on this is a monstrosity. Someone throw Axl, Bucket, and Bumble into a studio. Love what Ron brought to the table on this. He added the key ingredient that was missing on the track.

Monstrosity? Do you mean that in a good or bad way? 16

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

tejastech08,  I sent you another PM

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Totally off topic, but when downliner is back(next week) we'll try and get the PM notification working properly. Its buried under those banners and hard to spot.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Randall, I forwarded the previous message with the song to the address you requested in that new PM. Hope it works for you.

Randall Flagg

is there anyway you can make the message icon flash or have a number beside it?

Randall Flagg

got it, thanks!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

exactly - this makes me excited to hear the rest of the leaks in finished form. like they say axl knows how to take something from everyone. even years after the album seems finished and bucket is all over it axl and ron are able to add more to it.

Board footer