You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

James wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Is this thing legal, to have posted?

Who knows?:laugh: I'm assuming that since its basically streaming everywhere that its not an issue. Only reason for a download link is for dial up users or people who cant get the streams to work for whatever reason to be able to hear the song.

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

I just heard it on a streaming link - it sounds immense!  More guitar and backing vocals have been added that double the main vocal in a harmony - a few more effects at the start that sound really atmospheric.  its very punchy and i really like it.
a good choice of single, people will def sit up and notice it!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok so its on the radio station here after the commercial break

www.htzfm.com

they say the initial feedback is mostly positive

edit its on now!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

War, I responded to your PM.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I love Ron's guitar work on the track - I've been hoping since 2006 that his additions to the live version would make the final album. It's perfect. Now we just need a downloadable version without some irritating bint talking over the solo... smile

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I listened to the Bone Yard this morning cause I just wanted it to pop up the first time I heard it.  The played PC so I knew they weren't playing it this morning.  I turned the classic rock station on here at work and they mentioned it's coming out, but didn't sound like they had it.  I was surprized they even mentioned it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Awesome! I love the dirty sleeze guitar in there! 9

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

My local station is making a pretty big deal out of it from what I can tell.  They apparently played it at 5am.  I just woke up, and their still promoting it.  Havent said what they think of it yet though.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Any body work out what the lyrics are changed to on the second last line - before "and you're out of time".

Also did anyone else notice in the intro at about 32 seconds where there is all the Chinese murmurings - somebody says "that's bullshit"?

Board footer