You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

we're actually listening to an official single from guns n' roses 16 after all this years.

i'm very happy about the single choice because i think this is a great song. also, people already know about chinese democracy so what better name for the first single?

it sounds great, can't wait to get home from work to listen to it properly (thanks tejastech08 for the rip, btw). there's alot of differences and i can see why everybody in the band said "these are all demos".

No prob on the download. It does have bullshit voiceovers in it ("music on demand") but it's pretty good quality overall. Try to listen to it with headphones and you can really hear the difference from the previous leaks. Lots of little stuff added in there. Pretty clear that Bumble has added some kick ass rhythm guitar to the mix. 9

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It sounds much more electronica than before. I can definitely hear Bumble. DOn't know how I feel about it. I can't make a judgement on a 50 second clip. The meat of the song comes from the bassline, hopefully that wasn't changed or put down in the mix. Vocals sound good. But I like the rawness of the demo. I don't know. Remains to be seen...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Oh yeah, they also stated the release date is Nov 23rd, so I imagine they got that thru the source, not online.

Not likely. These radio stations are just as out of the loop as we are on it.

Nahh the way he said it it didn't seem like hearsay. It seemed like he was reading something.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Tommie wrote:

everyone here heard it?  my local stations getting ready to play it again

www.1057thex.com

Haha, hey Tommie I went to school with that guy since first grade, Mark Harper (Nipsey).

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Oh, is it streaming somewhere? Is a link posted somewhere in the thread?

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Oh, is it streaming somewhere? Is a link posted somewhere in the thread?

http://www.4shared.com/file/67924949/92 … 1043_.html

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

By the way Mr. ID, there's some BS voiceovers that say "music on demand" throughout the song. The New York station Q 104.3 had it streaming on their website. I was able to capture the stream.

Sky Dog wrote:

Bumble's guitar definitely adds more meat to it.....I think it is much better than the demo. Bucket's outro solo is pretty wicked and is higher up in the mix as is his shredding under the outro....pretty rocking, but I don't know how it will fare as a single. Axl's voice actually sounds pretty punk. I dig it.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

very cool.  he's a big GnR fan.

Sky Dog wrote:

that's where I was listening to it Texas.

Board footer