You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

Bono wrote:

Haha. Shit sorry about the other thread guys. Didn't even realize how many pages this one was. Last post I read people were still checking into it to see if it wa sa legit rumor. .

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

The single's stellar production and slamming drums are a huge improvement over the leaks that to this point I didn't even realize we needed. Bumble's guitars are badass, too. And Bucket being higher in the mix ... always a plus. I'm digging the new Axl vocal layers.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

WRIF played it during the Mike in the Morning show. The reaction was good but Mike (the shows host) said he wish Slash was back but it will never happen. I expected this because they have Slash on there alot. But all in all, it got a good reaction from him and the other ppl on the show.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I actually listened to modern rock radio (!) this morning, but wit no luck. Now that I've got this radio rip, I can end that bad obsession. Still, it'd be cool to catch new Guns on the radio, but I don't know if soon's the word.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:

WRIF played it during the Mike in the Morning show. The reaction was good but Mike (the shows host) said he wish Slash was back but it will never happen. I expected this because they have Slash on there alot. But all in all, it got a good reaction from him and the other ppl on the show.

What did Butt Mike have to say?

Sky Dog wrote:

I imagine it will get a mixed reaction.....I am sort of neutral on it as a radio single. He should now put out Better to radio as well....maybe in two weeks or so.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

before when my radio contact said shacklers sucks...he thinks CD is pretty good

and the other station here (modern rock) is playing it more than once an hour 18 looks like it'll get a big push

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

i like it, but worst choice for first single though. of all the songs weve heard better would have been the best. this single will bomb sad

Board footer