You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Radio Reacts To Guns N' Roses Single

Enough, both of you. If you've got issues with each other PM each other. You are both entitled to your opinions and that's fine, what we won't tolerate is insults as you well know. Don't drag this thread down to play school level. Discuss the single and whether you think it'll succeed or fail and why by all means, good discussion is what this forum is founded on, lets keep it that way!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

the only thing killing the thread is negativity

anyone that does not want to support the band should go away

anyone who has a problem with other people supporting the band should go away

this is the GNR fan section

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
war wrote:

the only thing killing the thread is negativity

anyone that does not want to support the band should go away

anyone who has a problem with other people supporting the band should go away

this is the GNR fan section

I'm as happy as anyone right now, but one thing this forum will not tolerate is fascism similar to HTGTH. This forum was founded by James, DTJ, and company because they wanted to provide a free speech zone for this clusterfuck of a saga. People have a right to express their opinions on if it will succeed or not.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

the single is amazing, i've always loved it and voted for it in your 'what should be the single' poll, its a sacrificial lamb those who had already made up their minds about the album can trash it all they want, they'll be speechless whats TWAT and whatever they 'dont you try to stop us now' song from promo 3 hits them.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

'Don't you try to stop us now' is either Sorry, Scraped or This I Love. I might go with Scraped.

If it is Scraped, Bucket and Ron are really pushed out in the promotion. Shackler and CD are both heavy-duty guitar tracks and Scraped was a Bucket song to begin with.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

HEY! Speaking of the Chinese Democracy single...

Did anyone get a chance to rip the stream from gunsnroses.com to an mp3? I think that stream is much higher quality then the radio ones going around from yesterday.

Well, that is flash-based. My Mac won't allow me to capture that in the same way that I can capture Quicktime or Windows Media streams. You need separate recording software to do it. There was one posted at a German site that was slightly different in the actual bitrate from the one I captured yesterday. Here's the download link (right click and save as):

http://www.20min.ch/tooldata/sound/540.mp3

Board footer