You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

PaSnow wrote:

I finally got around to seeing Little Miss Sunshine last night. It was alot different than what I was expecting. Reminded me ALOT of a modern Day 'Vacation', it wouldn't surprise me if it was written to be one...

I wasn't too big a fan of the ending though. All in all a good movie though.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Downloaded Wall-E, Indy 4 and 10,000 BC over the weekend. Wall-E was good, still undecided on Indy 4 though.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Not the most recent by any means but definately the best ive seen this year, was the Martian Child.  Cant explain what it was thats made me watch it more than once, ok 4 times.  Basically about a fucked up kid thats been abandoned multiple times and has some serious issues, like the fact he thinks he`s from mars, which he does a good job of tryin to convince everyone too, with his "colour tasting" skills lol
I`ll let Imdb explain more http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415965/
for someone who hates kids, i`d gladly call this little runt my bro
I loved it.
This movie deserves more recognition than its got..

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Watched Capturing the Friedmans. A pretty disturbing documentary. You see a dysfunctional family unravel after allegations of child molestation. Family always recorded themselves, so you basically see it all happen in real time.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Just watched Lakeview Terrace. A film with Samuel Jackson where he's a cop who hates the interracial couple next door. Was ok, but way too predictable.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I don't watch movies much but the last one i watched was Tropic Thunder. Found it to be one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.

Journey To The Center of the Earth - what a great movie!   Total fun movie and Brendan Fraiser was so damn funny.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I finally got around to watching I Am Legend. Wasn't as great as I thought it would be, I must have had high expectations. It was good, nothing more, certainly not a movie of the year type movie.

I also saw Saw III. Ugggghhhh, brutal.

Beck
 Rep: 0 

Beck wrote:

Olly Stone's "W".

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

going to see zack and miri tomorrow... my first day of vacation!!!!!!

Board footer