You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: How many stayed strong?

NY Giants82 wrote:

I havent listened to any new GNR since the announcement was made. I've listened to CD on the radio, but thats it. Nov. 23 I'll be jamming some new GNR though!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

I havent listened to any new GNR since the announcement was made. I've listened to CD on the radio, but thats it. Nov. 23 I'll be jamming some new GNR though!

Me either.  Though admittedly I've listened to CD on the radio, in the car (I have it saved to my Sirius Stiletto), and online (myspace, gunsnroses.com) at least 3 or 4 times a day.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

seriously i thought metallica sounded worlds better on the album as opposed to the leaked album

Makes sence as the leak was prob in mp3 which is a lossly format. Unless it was like flac or something..although a lot of people have issues with clipping on the retail CD...so now there's all their fan mixes from the Guitar Hero version around...pretty crazy...Death Magnetic is rocking my world at the moment though...especially while i'm doing my exile from GNR leaks until the release day....

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

monkeychow wrote:

Death Magnetic is rocking my world at the moment though...especially while i'm doing my exile from GNR leaks until the release day....

Yeah, that's pretty much what's keeping me going. That and Seasick Steve. cool

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:

I've stopped listening to all of the leaks ever since best buy first put CD on their website. I am however looking to possibly preview the intros to these new tracks if someone ever drops me a pee em'

Me too. I listen to the CD single but that's it.

I posted earlier that I did listen to the intro to Street of Dreams out of curiosity but that's it.

yea, I still listen to the CD single and maybe sprinkle a live version of a song in there every now and then too.

Ok, last night I broke down and got some links but I only listened to the intro of CITR and Scraped. I already have deleted the files from my computer so I won't be temped anymore.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

As has been said, there's enough killer metal and rock that's been released already this year to tide us over. Death Magnetic owns, and that's what I too have been listening to in these weeks leading up to CD. Also Nostradamus, which I've pretty much played out for a good year or so. Still, if it's new to you, check it out.

I will not listen to them.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I'm gonna stay strong. didn't listen to best buy leaks and won't these.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Been offline for 10 days so resisting temptation was easy 16 Just checked out Chi Dem at gunsnroses.com but won't listen to anything else until I hold the album in my hand.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I only listened to little teasers of the new stuff that leaked, as to not spoil it.

Lately i've been listening to mix CD's of GN'R past catalog to get myself pumped for Nov. 23rd.

Board footer