You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah I said "wait 'til some better leaks surface"

What I meant to say was, "wait until the dumbass that uploaded them figures out how to download a program that rips audio, and bypass the fucking watermark".

I know 12, 13 year old kids who could've figured that out.

Yeah, the fucker probably ripped the songs and listened to the first 5 seconds of them to "make sure that they work." Idiot. Oh well though. The real deal is coming soon enough.

tp4ever84
 Rep: 0 

tp4ever84 wrote:

Is there any new leaks since the skipping leaks come out?  If so could you help a friend out?

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

Yesterday i listened to This I Love and almost cried....this song shouldn't be on the album...this song is a whole album by itself....omg

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

LIve Free certainly seems to know some shit! Interesting about Axl playing guitar on TWAT.

I cannot believe perfect quality leaks haven't dropped yet!

Is it really a case of the 'CD holder' having to simply d/load a program to rip the CD without the watermarks?

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

JIP wrote:

Yesterday i listened to This I Love and almost cried....this song shouldn't be on the album...this song is a whole album by itself....omg

agreed my friend, agreed. axl is so vulnerable on that song, its very raw, and i looooooooooooooove it.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

i am just praying that bucket's solo on TWAT is intact.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
LIVE FREE wrote:

When Pitman talked recently about getting everyone's influences on the record, he couldn't have been more correct, it's really a mixed bag. That being said, you'll be really quite interested to see who provided a lot of work for the album and it's not someone you'd expect. (Hey I gotta leave some mystery for you!) tongue

-L!

Please dont tell me Izzy Stradlin is credited on this record......

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i am just praying that bucket's solo on TWAT is intact.

It is mate.  If you listen to the best buy leaks it's on it, that's enough confirmation for me.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
JIP wrote:

I cant understand the love and praise for this song - its basically a poor Nov Rain rip off with 5th grade lyrics. Cheesier than a tramps cock.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

LIve Free certainly seems to know some shit! Interesting about Axl playing guitar on TWAT.

I cannot believe perfect quality leaks haven't dropped yet!

Is it really a case of the 'CD holder' having to simply d/load a program to rip the CD without the watermarks?

At the very least all he needs is a recording program. Play the songs in Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc. and use the recording software to record the songs.

Board footer