You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jppgnr
 Rep: 18 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

jppgnr wrote:

could someone PM please , i  would make me very happy

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:

Go ahead, make yourself happy.
Sorry, I´ve had "a few" beers now

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:

Seriously, there's not that much to hear yet. Only 30 seconds of This I love and a bit more

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

The only shock I had from these leaks was the confirmation that Axl's vocal takes are consistent with what we've heard before. I think deep down I had believed that we'd hear some crazy growling and crooning on some of these things - some of his UYI voices - but no, he's gone to some new ground. Shackler's is the closet to some of those, he's still got it, but must think the songs are served better by his smoother technique.

One I got over that - they're awesome! smile

yeah i haven't heard the latest leak of riad, but from what others have said the vocals didn't change up much and to me that's a bit of a disappointment.  i like axl's clean vocals, but i felt this song need more grit.  has anybody heard a final leak of IRS? that's another song that i felt needed to get rid of the clean vocals. 

of course, this is a minor complaint.  i still like both songs regardless.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Anyone make out what he is saying at the end of Sorry? It's almost like he's ranting. I can't seem to make it out.

cpaxlvacy
 Rep: 1 

cpaxlvacy wrote:

SORRY KICKS SOME MAJOR ASS, sorry for the caps haha, man what a cool song, my favorite off the album, even though...i heard like 1 minute of the song and erased it...i'll wait for the album.rock on

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
mcalldp wrote:

Agreed! er....except maybe the beginning to scraped! (bad bad bad)

With the kind of technology that exists these days on the common computer, it'll be very interesting as to what fans will do with these final versions, when they have demos sitting in their hands already.

I'm expecting all kinds of remixes for the next decade.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:
cpaxlvacy wrote:

SORRY KICKS SOME MAJOR ASS, sorry for the caps haha, man what a cool song, my favorite off the album, even though...i heard like 1 minute of the song and erased it...i'll wait for the album.rock on

Agreed!

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

this i love is one of the best songs of gnr, or rock in general. i only have a problem with some parts of the finck solo (annoying double stops, no place in a song like this)...but axls vocals, the buildup with amazing instrumentation and ending....its just epic. and i just listened to the skipping version, lol.

sorry is also very cool, its trippy (because of bucket fills) and rocking. axl sounds so different but still axl. bucket is doing the solo and fills, very lyrical solo. very atmospheric song.

catcher in the rye sounds amazing too, expressive vocals by axl at the end...finck solo doesnt come close to may's but yeah...and the ending is awkward too, not fade out like the leak we had...it just stops and the drums has a snare beat too much at the end. one of my fav songs of the album too.

scraped is pathetic, so cliche and fake, erase the mofo. just like irs,  afterbirths of an ugly fat beetch these 2 songs are.

street of dreams is alright, but i heard it so much already and the rock in rio version is still the best. this version has guitars added at the start, some new lyrics in the end screams. again nice song, but this i love, sorry, citr and prostitute are a level higher.

didnt hear the rest of the new leaks big_smile

oh yeah, now im here. i think there is so much hypocrisy in the gnr community at the moment. basically people who listen to the leaks are suddenly terrorists and child molestors who need to be executed....because we allegedly steal money from axl and stuff...
99.9% of the gnr community are gonna buy the album anyhow, so STFU and comb your preppy hair. too much htgth and mygnr will rot your brains and turn you into a drone.

and since when was gnr about doing as you are told, not breaking any rules, not being a rebel? i missed that memo.

Axl Rose in 1991 "If you can't afford the album, steal it".

bucket

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sometimes you guys make me almost cave and download them

Board footer