You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Radio Reacts To Guns N' Roses Single

Neemo wrote:

I agree winkler....normally i hate that band...but that particular song dude...its killer

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Other than GN'R & Rob Zombie, there's nothing on radio that 'stands out' to me. Metallica is more 'cookie cutter' radio-ready stuff from them that blends in with the rest (even though it's good), and AC/DC is same old same old.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Neemo wrote:

I agree winkler....normally i hate that band...but that particular song dude...its killer

ok i admit it, i listened to that song a bit on youtube. i felt dirty afterward because i liked it.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

rob zombie is pretty sick actually, i've been listening to never gonna stop(red red kroovy) a shit load lately.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:
Neemo wrote:

ok i admit it, i listened to that song a bit on youtube. i felt dirty afterward because i liked it.

everyone should check this fuckign tune out! its stuck in my head like crazy these days 9

Sky Dog wrote:

if the world would end today........maybe that song would drift away?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah I do like that Theory of a Deadman song.  I went to a strip club a couple weeks ago, and let me tell you.  Seeing those girls shake their ass to that song, that's a good thing.

CD returned to the top spot on Pump Your Own Octane tonight.

5) Volbeat - Sad Man's Tongue
4) AC/DC - Rock N' Roll Train
3) Nickelback - Something In Your Mouth
2) Metallica - My Apocalypse
1) Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy

I've also been digging that Volbeat song for some time now.  Dirty Southern Rock.  Like a metal version of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mV_HHL-h6g

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

weird thats like johnny cash speed metal haha

have you heard zakk wyldes pride and glory faldor? its pretty bad ass southern rock

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:

Chinese Democracy was #5 on KROQ in LA's Furious 5 at 9 tonight.  It got as high as #2, but slipped back down to 5 the last couple days.   Its been in the top 5 for over a week though.  Hopefully it climbs back up soon!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

weird thats like johnny cash speed metal haha

have you heard zakk wyldes pride and glory faldor? its pretty bad ass southern rock

Yeah I'm not usually a big southern rock guy, but that Volbeat song got me hooked the first time I heard it.

Board footer