You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Chinese Democracy Liner Note Discussions *EXTREME SPOILERS*

Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

dumbest decision so far is replacing may solos by finck/bumble, 2 inferiour wankers in mah opinion big_smile

may is way too nice, but then again if he really told what he felt, im sure the gnr camp would rip him like they are used to.

all this band needs is bucket and fortus, sack the rest of pretenders...then we got something.

Eh, fortus is irrelevant to chinese democracy. All the songs were written before he joined and he much less contributions that even Bumblefoot who joined 4 years later.

Rose, Freese, Buckethead, Stinson and Huge are the 5-man core of the band on the album, like Guns N'Roses always was - 5 guys. Dizzy and Chris add an extra depth to songwriting and the music. The extra guitarists added bits here and there.

Brian May should be insulted his solo on Catcher In The Rye is amazing and I'm not even a Queen fan/

Dude you way undervaluing Chris Pitman, as people continue to do.

This man is as much GN'R as Axl Rose is. His contributions to this album surpass Bucket, and even Paul Huge. People always have disgarded Chris as the "8th member", but in reality he was as much of a driving force on this album as Axl.

As I see it, Guns N' Roses of today is Axl Rose, but if I take another look at it, I'd risk to say that Axl, Pitman and Costanzo are Guns N' Roses. The others are added musicians only, who were needed to make a lot of puzzle pieces Axl could use and make a whole picture. Well, we can argue if these parts fit perfectly, but the added guys did their job.

Alexx1977
 Rep: 0 

Alexx1977 wrote:

Hi, I am new to the forum and would like to see the booklet, too.

PLease help out !

Thanks, Alex

Alexx1977

Alexx1977 wrote:

Please help big_smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The links are dead. I'm sure Santa will work a miracle and resurrect the booklet for you.

Be patient....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

there are 8 non-rockers on this album. ballads might not be the right term, but at the most there are 6 rockers. and for me, it's a stretch to call Better a rocker, but i am willing to acknowledge that it is.

the illusion albums were loaded with rockers.

i'm very disappointed with this, and i think alot of others will be as well. it's gonna get alot of "WTF!" reactions from people who are not familiar with this material.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Booklet, sounds like something I'd like to see... Perhaps, Maybe someone can help me out?

Alexx1977

Alexx1977 wrote:

Thanks bros big_smile

I am in, fuck yeah, dream come true smile

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Never mind I got it, thanks guys!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:

Eh, fortus is irrelevant to chinese democracy. All the songs were written before he joined and he much less contributions that even Bumblefoot who joined 4 years later.

Rose, Freese, Buckethead, Stinson and Huge are the 5-man core of the band on the album, like Guns N'Roses always was - 5 guys. Dizzy and Chris add an extra depth to songwriting and the music. The extra guitarists added bits here and there.

Brian May should be insulted his solo on Catcher In The Rye is amazing and I'm not even a Queen fan/

Dude you way undervaluing Chris Pitman, as people continue to do.

This man is as much GN'R as Axl Rose is. His contributions to this album surpass Bucket, and even Paul Huge. People always have disgarded Chris as the "8th member", but in reality he was as much of a driving force on this album as Axl.

As I see it, Guns N' Roses of today is Axl Rose, but if I take another look at it, I'd risk to say that Axl, Pitman and Costanzo are Guns N' Roses. The others are added musicians only, who were needed to make a lot of puzzle pieces Axl could use and make a whole picture. Well, we can argue if these parts fit perfectly, but the added guys did their job.

I agree 100%. 5

Board footer