You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES' 'Chinese Democracy' Single Best 'Mainstream Rock' Debut

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Winkler come on man. Backslash asked to take the personal and off topic shit to PMs. Is it so hard to do that dude? Everyone has their own views and thoughts. They are free to post them just as anyone else does.

i am gonna say this now and only once. i am in favor of free speech and i respect the mods here and love the site, this is the gnr site i spend the most time at but...................

if i had the time to run my own site or be an admin, a member or two on this forum would have been booted a long time ago. not because they are the minority or because someone's opinion isn't welcome but because they are the minority yet they do not welcome others opinions and ruin threads on a regular basis by arguing for the sake of arguing. and i think captain is correct when he speaks to this nature even though it is in different and less censored terms. in closing, One For All should prevail but too often in our society All For One does.

You'd have to ban Captain and yourself if this is how you really feel.  Both of you pick fights with anybody that doesn't agree with you on a regular basis.  I get that I'm opinionated and don't hesitate to speak my mind and/or defend my point when it is attacked, but that shoe fits a lot of people.  For some reason, you seem to be willing to overlook it as long as it supports your opinions.  Nice.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

classic example right there

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

Thank you so much for proving my point.  15

Another one in the bank...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

Thank you so much for proving my point.  15

Another one in the bank...

i feel sorry for you buzz, honestly. i think you have mental health issues.
i am not insulting you either. i am being serious. if you truly believe what you say, you need help.

you say something completely untrue and give yourself a point for it and then dissappear. i could see you as kid with your piggy bank full of dead bugs, bubble gum wrappers, and lint bragging about how much more full your bank is than everyone else's.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

i know its knac and just about every news item there has at least 200 trolls postin negative bs but this single has had the shit kicked out of it there..  Im not agreeing with any of em by no means..but i can see "some" of the points about this not being the best thing to be released  in 15 yrs....I like the track.. I want another before album release thats better tho.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

KROQ 106.7 Los Angeles's top 5 requested songs of yesterday.

1.    Kings of Leon "Sex On Fire"           
2.    Metallica "Cyanide"            
3.    Paramore "Decode"           
4.    Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy"             
5.    Pendulum "Propane Nightmares"

The highest it hit was number 2. Now it's floating between 3-4

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

WHAT is it with Kings of leon, ive been asked for that track for work mates countless times.. I dont rate it that highly, certainly not as KROQ have.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:

OK.... This is getting ridiculous. Just about everyone in this thread has been asked by management to stay on topic and stop picking fights.

This stops now.

Take all banter back and forth about each other to your PM boxes. Do not discuss anything that is not relevant to Chinese Democracy and it's success on the radio in this thread.

i'd just like to add that if it goes off course again its getting locked wink

Sky Dog wrote:

Billboard review of the single...prettty good
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/content_ … 393b87fba8

Board footer