You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Count Fluffy
 Rep: 0 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Count Fluffy wrote:

I haven't heard these yet...

Are they a direct album rip? Or do we know?

I've only heard Street Of Dreams so far,and it is a direct rip from the cd.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

shacklers is good to go

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Less than a week until release and it leaks, at least part of it. That's not bad. Most leak earlier.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its all leaking, just song by song. The guy is supposedly on dial up. I'm not even gonna bother. Tired of this light drizzle of songs coming out. I'll wait for the full thing in one shot. Not gonna jack off while some guy eats tacos while uploading at 2 kbs a second.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Its all leaking, just song by song. The guy is supposedly on dial up. I'm not even gonna bother. Tired of this light drizzle of songs coming out. I'll wait for the full thing in one shot. Not gonna jack off while some guy eats tacos while uploading at 2 kbs a second.

16:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Killa Blues
 Rep: 0 

Killa Blues wrote:

can I get a PM for SOD and TIL? : )

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I don't blame ya James. I'm waiting till I can hear 3 new songs in all their glory.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

16 I agree. We're this close to the release so I can't be arsed to hunt down each individual track.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Strike two for me sad I'm terrible at this waiting game, grabbed Scraped last week and just downloaded This I Love now. After one listen I like it, could have done without the guitar solo though.

Probably the most stripped down and raw song on the album, though thats not to imply that I find it basic. After all the years of waiting, this is the song. I've enjoyed the leaks mostly, sometimes the SFX, shredding and multi-layers are cool,  but hearing Axl alone at the piano makes me crave more songs like this sad

A stripped down (Axl solo) live version would be truly appreciated.

Board footer